Sight glass in Lima is too opaque! Can't see crap.

Sight glass in Lima is too opaque! Can't see crap.

How do we get rid of that white opaqueness?

How did it get past beta testers, or alpha, or even internal? It is so obvious a bug!

Hi there,

What you describe, without a screenshot or further information, sounds like a mod conflict. Some mod might be using a texture file with the same name as the texture file used by the Gazelle module. I can not troubleshoot this without you providing more information.

I can tell you however that we can not replicate the issue you describe on a non-modded open beta and non-modded stable version. You can hardly expect we test the module with every available mod out there. Provide more information and I will try to replicate and remedy your issues but please consider the attitude you display in your posts.

Feel free to contact me on Discord for one on one troubleshooting.

Discord tag: DrummerNL#0489

Edited by Polychop Simulations

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...
It's already out in open beta, if you are playing release, when they update it you will receive the fix.

I don't think it made it in last time, we might have missed the submission deadline. It is fixed internally and I hope it will be in the upcoming patch.

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has there been a fix for this yet? I have looked and cannot see anything anywhere.

As said, the texture fix didn't make it into the last patch.

The updated textures have been posted on PC's discord (SA342M Gazelle Public #bugs) but using them may break the MP integrity check.

So perhaps it's best to wait for the next official update.

Sitrep: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4453762&postcount=9

PC Discord Link: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=203749

The updated sight texture is included in the latest patch - Open Beta 2.5.6.55363

Edited by Ramsay
Tested latest OB and fix is in.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080