Weapon release interval fixed

=DECOY=

Thanks also for the video. Hope you continue with updates that way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Glad to see this feature moving forward. Please clarify though, as the AV-8B pocket guide says on page 82:

So I assume, the last drop in DECOY's video shows impacts spaced 3000 feet apart (300x10), correct?

Yes I can confirm its the space between the bombs at the impact point

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

DECOY When you set keybindings for any for the weapons panel switches they never return to center.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

DECOY When you set keybindings for any for the weapons panel switches they never return to center.

Yea can confirm, seems to be set up for a switch that stays up or down, unlike my momentary up/down switches on my throttle base.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Thanks for updating us and finally bringing this feature to life.

On a side note, is it planned to change the drop sequence on those TERs as well? Looks kinda weird when one bomb comes off the side of it when the lower one is still on. And they're not dropping symmetrically as well. I'd expect them to drop the lower (center) one first, then the outboard one and last the inboard one.

Also, since this also relates to the topic's title: Are you going to update the rocket pod intervals as well? It takes lots of time to empty those on the Harrier, just compare to the Hornet or F-5E-3 (where the interval even can be set via kneeboard).

I just want to make sure you know about these as well, not just asking for "moar" here fsgrin.png

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg