Easy Joy 32 Revolution(v3)

FoxHoundcn

attachment.php?attachmentid=182844&stc=1&d=1524195937

What is Easy Joy 32 Revolution(Ejoy v3)?

It have

144 input contacts,

9 ADC contacts (0-4095) ,

4 TLE5010 sensor contacts (0-18000),

128 ws2811/2812 light output contacts,

--support for custom colors,

--software control brightness,

--ADC control brightness,

--key input linkage,

--and exciting game data drive support,

2 pwm output contacts (0-255).

How to use it?

input -->> mode switch -->> output.

It is too easy.

For example:

2 input -->> Encode mode -->> output 2 button.

How to get it?

EasyJoy32v3.1.25

Which hardware to use?

STM32F103C8T6,Only this one

How to make PCB?

SchDoc File

How to write firmware?

1,write DFU hex, in Resources\EasyDFUv3.1.hex,you can use "STM32 ST-LINK Utility"write it.

2,Reinsert usb,you have a STM DFU device.

3,Run Resources\UpdateEjoy.exe

4,Reinsert usb,you have EjoyV3!.

5,Open EasyJoy32Revolution.exe use it!.

License: 30 RMB or 5.99 USD.

How to License it?

1,Click License button,you have a error window,and you have a index,this index is your mcu code.

2,Contact me

EasyJoy32_V3SchDoc.rar

ui1.thumb.png.b999ecbc0c093f3ee4395a091b48f0ab.png

ui2.thumb.png.ccc64ffcbc0ff595e0c7710e5616b059.png

ui3.thumb.png.ab4ea21990f1a8947f150b62dae740d9.png

ui4.thumb.png.a7989901b3547364f081968fe2739953.png

ui5.thumb.png.12d2519ec8f76944b83777b235bcc6f8.png

ui6.thumb.png.e0792a7348754e4c12c37a0f7d281e9b.png

ui0.thumb.png.db7cb41c578a34452b31fdb01c0c4686.png

EjoyV3.1.30.rar

Edited by FoxHoundcn

Looks interesting. Details, source, hardware requirements/compatibility?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

How bout a link?

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Foxhoundcn

Thank's.

Suggestion: add in the topic the hardware (Arduino) version needed - I believe is the same of previous EasyJoy, but will help people unaware of this.

Help too inform how buy the license, e.g. if is possible use PayPal.

Foxhoundcn

Thank's.

Suggestion: add in the topic the hardware (Arduino) version needed - I believe is the same of previous EasyJoy, but will help people unaware of this.

Help too inform how buy the license, e.g. if is possible use PayPal.

Thank you for your reminder

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, is there any chance to have some kind of guide how to use this device. As far as I understood, EJoy have more options for number of full programing toggles/switches (mmjoy2 only 32). Is it true? BTW, Is Taobao only Chinese?

All the best,

Stulee

Hi, is there any chance to have some kind of guide how to use this device. As far as I understood, EJoy have more options for number of full programing toggles/switches (mmjoy2 only 32). Is it true? BTW, Is Taobao only Chinese?

All the best,

Stulee

Yes,It is true.

It seems that only Chinese.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

I'm currently building a throttle with buttons, switches, encoders and a TLE5011. At first I thought about using MMJoy2, but now that it is abandoned, Ejoy seems like a better solution. Problem is: I have no idea how to wire it. I experimented a little bit with an Arduino Pro Micro and MMJoy2, so I have a little bit of experience, but overall I'm fairly new to this.

Here is what I want to do:

- 1 TLE5011 for the throttle axis. I bought rel4y's PCB from OSH-Park (great work!), so I have Gen, SCK, CS, MISO, Gnd and VCC output pins

- 20 Buttons with LED, via SN74HC165 shift registers. (LED must use SN74HC164 or 74HC595, I guess?)

- 6 toggle switches, also via shift registers

- 6 encoders. I also bought rela4y's hardware debouncers, but I'm not sure if I need them.

- 1 or 2 thumbsticks

To complicate things, the STM32F103C8T6 is on of those "Black Pill" boards, which have a different layout than the older Blue Pill.

STM32F103_HCDVBD0033_Pinout.png

I'm grateful for any pointers.

This minimal system does not work with v3 because the usb lines are different but v2.3.x can be used.

Version v2.3.x is a transitional product that can be cumbersome to use.

If you really want to use v3, it is recommended that you buy the above mentioned products.

Led control can use pwm, if the brightness is uniform.

Hi Foxhound,

thank you for your reply. On Taobao there are two versions of the Ejoy PCB this and a more expensive one. Can you tell me the difference?

On the other hand, where can I find v2.3.x? I want to test how cumbersome "cumbersome" is.

Cheers!

You can only buy the 119 version.219 Is a customized version.

v2.3.x Is an upgraded version provided to users of v2. It does not want to be used on a large scale. It belongs to an over-released version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again!

The PCB arrived last week. I have wired it up and so far it works. I noticed some kind of cross talk between the pins, when I press a button on a specific pin, it seems to register at other pins. It is not a big problem, because this happens to pins I don't use, but I wondered why this happens. It also happens irregularly, not everytime. Maybe it is bad connection? 74HC165D gone bad?

Another question about the LED: If I understand you correctly, I can use PWM to light up all the LED at the same time. But is there a way to trigger an individual LED, like a status indicator?

Hello again!

The PCB arrived last week. I have wired it up and so far it works. I noticed some kind of cross talk between the pins, when I press a button on a specific pin, it seems to register at other pins. It is not a big problem, because this happens to pins I don't use, but I wondered why this happens. It also happens irregularly, not everytime. Maybe it is bad connection? 74HC165D gone bad?

Another question about the LED: If I understand you correctly, I can use PWM to light up all the LED at the same time. But is there a way to trigger an individual LED, like a status indicator?

Perhaps this 165 welding problem, you can test it with a multimeter

Yes, all the leds can be controlled with pwm, but if you want to control them individually, I recommend using the leds for ws2812.

Thank you for your reply!

I'm looking into WS2812 now, maybe I can replace the LED in the switches.

(I'm well past sunk cost fallacy.)

Edit: It seems there is no need to to hack the buttons, I just have to buy a few WS2811 driver chips and hook it up to the regular solder lugs.

Edited by Nightflyer