Legacy Software

Mr_Burns

Hi,

I have had DCS since LOMAC and whilst I fly the F-15 through FC3 I assume to port it to DCS2 ED would need to do some work to make it EFM and therefore I would expect to buy this aircraft if I wanted it and it was made compatible in DCS2.

Obviously there would be some who think having it in FC think they have bought the rights to fly this forever bug free but there comes a time when legacy is just that and support of it ceases?

I would expect this at DCS 2

Has there been any announcement on this and does anyone know this, currently the stand alone F-15 and SU27 packages, were they free to FC buyers and will they be compatible with DCS2, I'm flying the 15 through my FC buy but it doesn't seem to have a clickable cockpit however i understand it is EFM?

I am hoping DCS 2 will stay clear of anything FC related as i would imagine it just detracts programmers from DCS 2 and we have a clean sheet line up, what is 3rd party, what is DCS/ED.

I would happily buy a DCS 2 - F15 package, I have had more than my value from FC over the years and I can continue to play it standalone if needed.

Sorry if this is already covered.

Flaming Cliffs 3 Works w/ DCS 1.5 and 2.0.

F-15C, and Su-27 use Professional Flight Models,

F-15C Received it's PFM in Version 1.2.8

Su-27 Received it's PFM in Version 1.2.11

A-10A, Su-25T/Su-25A Use Advanced Flight Models, And Have Had Them Since the Launch of FC3.

All Aircraft that are Individually Sold (A-10A, Su-25A, F-15C, Su27) Are the Exact same Aircraft that are in FC3, If you Own FC3, You do Not need to purchase them.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs