I missed a SALE this weekend NTTR/A10C

Bluelight

So guys... it seems I missed out on a bundle sale this weekend to get NTTR, A10C, and one of the A10C campaigns.

Can someone tell me what the price would have been for all that? It says 40% off but not sure if it is 40% off of all of that stuff together normal price or some other bundle price.

I am upset cause I just figured I would buy the NTTR and A10C now but missed the sale by a few hours!! :/

HTC Vive, Saitek X52 Pro, i7-950 Overclocked to 4ghz, Noctua NH-D14 cooler, ASRock x58 Extreme MB, EVGA GTX 970 FTW, 24GB G Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 RAM, EVGA 650-GQ (650 watts) PSU, Windows 10 Home

I paid 60$ for A10C if you had to pay that now you still get an awesome plane with more systems than you can shake a stick at. I am guessing it will be a lot cheaper now its 6 years old. Pay full wack now or wait till another sale in the future.

Also subscribe to Ed's newsletter or visit the forums more often is the best way to keep abreast of whats happening when

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Bluelight,

I cannot answer you directly as I did not take notice of that sale and the actual price.

Whilst it is always a bit annoying to miss a sale, there are regular sales going on; there is one of some type or another every weekend at the moment (keep an eye on this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151478&page=4 )

We may not see that particular sale again anytime soon but there may be something else on offer that takes your fancy in the meantime.

Hi Bluelight,

I cannot answer you directly as I did not take notice of that sale and the actual price.

Whilst it is always a bit annoying to miss a sale, there are regular sales going on; there is one of some type or another every weekend at the moment (keep an eye on this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151478&page=4 )

We may not see that particular sale again anytime soon but there may be something else on offer that takes your fancy in the meantime.

Good info everyone thanks. I'll look forward to this weekend and any sales.. I also subbed to that thread.

HTC Vive, Saitek X52 Pro, i7-950 Overclocked to 4ghz, Noctua NH-D14 cooler, ASRock x58 Extreme MB, EVGA GTX 970 FTW, 24GB G Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 RAM, EVGA 650-GQ (650 watts) PSU, Windows 10 Home

Steam's sale might still be on so you should check steam as well.

Yep.. I see the a10C is at $27.99 there but there is no NTTR map on steam. I will wait for the weekend and see what ED offers if anything since the steam sale goes until July 4th. :D