"Gunzo" dogfights

Echo38

Well, who here enjoys guns-only dogfighting? Leave a message if you're interested in some multiplayer duels.

Edit: hmm, this topic has been moved to a general forum, so, now that it's no longer clear, I was referring to dogfighting in DCS World, not Flaming Cliffs.

Edited by Echo38

Hey Echo38 - I'd be up for some MP Gunzo practise mate :)

A few limitations at this end tho... Only got the P51 on World and haven't sorted out Tspeak yet.

But if that still works for you then we can sort out a time and a server (presumably crimson flag?) and have a laugh? I haven't done much MP.

I'm GMT +1 i.e. UK BST - I'm not around tonight but tomorrow was planning to fly one way or another.

Either reply or PM me if this works for you dude. No worries if not.

Hey, no problem--I'm not yet experienced enough to tell whether or not the P-51 is a good matchup for the A-10, but I've both shot down and been shot down by it in duels with one of my friends. Teamspeak3 is really helpful, and is easy to set up, so I would recommend grabbing it. Do you have Steam or something with which we could communicate in the meantime? As for server, I am able to host and make rudimentary missions, and I've made one at which P-51s and A-10s start at the same airfield. It works.

Hey Echo

Excellent - I'd be up for a go at least - dunno how the 51 v a10 will pan out - I suspect I'll have the advantage in the 51 - but I could be wrong and depends on the day - it's all for fun anyways and one hit from the A10 is worth 20 from the 51, in theory.

I have TS3 loaded, but untested - haven't a clue how to set this up just know that I have the icon active in the bottom right of screen? Altho mic tested and working.

Have Steam always running, from my ROF days.

I could use your help to get the two systems singing from the same song sheet.

Sounds good re your own server and mission - I must get my spare PC back to work as a MP server - I'm not so tech savvi as I'd like!

Anyways come back if still up for some Gunzo fun!

Hey Echo

Excellent - I'd be up for a go at least - dunno how the 51 v a10 will pan out - I suspect I'll have the advantage in the 51 - but I could be wrong and depends on the day - it's all for fun anyways and one hit from the A10 is worth 20 from the 51, in theory.

I have TS3 loaded, but untested - haven't a clue how to set this up just know that I have the icon active in the bottom right of screen? Altho mic tested and working.

Have Steam always running, from my ROF days.

I could use your help to get the two systems singing from the same song sheet.

Sounds good re your own server and mission - I must get my spare PC back to work as a MP server - I'm not so tech savvi as I'd like!

Anyways come back if still up for some Gunzo fun!

• 1 month later...