Mirage mirror not working on my 2.5 stable.

agentdarnell

So I finally got stable installed and the mirror does not work. When I load into the mirage it shows a frozen pilot and fake terrain in the mirror when it is off and can not turn it on. The image is static. Does anyone else have this problem? I will check in a min to see if the problem is persisting in 2.5 beta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The image is static. Does anyone else have this problem? I will check in a min to see if the problem is persisting in 2.5 beta.

Same here in beta, it`s frozen

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL

• 2 weeks later...

In my mirage the mirror has always had a reverse action/reaction to fwd and aft head movement along the "Z" axis than it is supposed to. In order to get a wider field of view I've had to move my head aft into the "seat" and in order to get narrower field of view I've had to shove my face into mirror.

Illogical logic but yea, that's my experience. Makes for weird dogfighting rituals. So I just turn that Shhh off :pilotfly:

Mirrors work in all other aircraft. It does not work on Mirage on stable or beta for me. All black on Beta and frozen Image on stable.

I've actually witnessed the mirror turning into a static image on FC3 aircraft as well, the difference is not many people notice it because the FC3 aircraft mirrors rotate the reflector out of sight when "turned off". In essence this seems to be more of a topic to bring up to ED if someone can confirm/deny for us. Since it is a global mirror issue and not module specific AFAIK

As for the Antialiasing that was mentioned being a culprit, if you have Nvidia card you are better off turning antialiasing off in-game and turning it on using Nvidia Control panel. My mirror works, just the static image issue remains along with reverse zoom regardless of AA