C-101 update

Vibora

Thanks for the small update ...

DCS C-101

• Corrected mirror far vision.
  • Modified Special Options interface according to new appearance.
  • Changed EB and CC available tasks in ME.
  • Added CC Sea Eagle missile launch capability for AI.

Gonna set up some anti-ship AI missions this weekend that I'll fly CAP for. :)

From AvioDev Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Aviodev/?fref=nf

FOUR TIMES!

===========

The complete C-101EB/CC structure has been redone, as again we were not happy with the previous results, and for two seaters functionality was mandatory task.

Also lot of work on radios development. That means do it four times, C-101EB and C-101CC front and rear cockpit, but definetely the gate for multicrew is open. We have succesfully implemented radios dependency in front/rear cockpit in both C-101 You can take the radio priority in any of both cockpits and tune the frecuency, with all the functionality. It takes time but we are happy to get motivational results.

Step by step until achieve the target!

---------------------------------

La estructura completa C-101EB / CC se ha hecho de nuevo, ya que de nuevo no estábamos contentos con los resultados previos, y para la funcionalidad de la multicabina era tarea obligatoria.

También mucho trabajo detrás en el desarrollo de las radios. Eso significa hacer el trabajo cuatro veces, C-101EB y C-101CC cabina anterior y posterior, pero definitivamente la puerta para la multicabina compartida está abierta. Hemos implementado con éxito la dependencia de radios en la cabina anterior/posterior en el C-101. Ahora es posible tomar la prioridad de la radio en cualquiera de las dos cabinas y sintonizar la frecuencia, con toda la funcionalidad. Nos ha costado tiempo, pero estamos contentos de ver resultados motivadores.

Paso a paso hasta conseguir el objetivo!

13483264_899675430160927_1956640848070783943_o.jpg

Is there anykind RWR in C-101 in dcs or real life ?

Just would like to get this bird (i own hawk allready)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is there anykind RWR in C-101 in dcs or real life ?

Just would like to get this bird (i own hawk allready)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No RWR that I know of. It sounds like it will be a really great module when it's done but it seems there is still a while to go. I'm glad to hear the radios are nearing completion. That's been a glaring omission up to now.

After latest update.

Trim is not working anymore. Ctrl + Enter can't open control indicator. Head movement is limited to left-right-up-down.

This is ED issue I guess. There are lots of complains on the forums today.

Edited by anlq

• 5 weeks later...
Not even a message in weeks...

almost a month...

i7-4790 @3.6GHz, 16GB DDR3 Ram, GTX 745, Saitek X55 Rhino, Track IR 5.

Modules I can't wait for (Wishlist)

F/A-18C, F-16(Block40+), Su-30, Su-24, F-15E, Tornado IDS

Oh-58D, Ah-1(W/Z)

Missile Flight Model Upgrade

ATC upgrade

Wing Vapor and Wingflex (on everything)

Waiting almost a month for an update is hardly a reason to start panicing. If you feel insecure, just re-read the last update. That should make you feel a little better about things.

Also, bear this thought in mind...

No developer has any obligation to inform the forum of anything. If there is nothing to announce, there will be no announcement.

If there is nothing to announce, there will be no announcement.

Thanks, didn`t know that.

If I`m interested in this project so for what blin reason I should not ask about its status?

One time per month is it too frequent?

P.S. I like the plane and I really hope to see it one day with new FM and all other nice features.

Edited by azm

Waiting almost a month for an update is hardly a reason to start panicing. If you feel insecure, just re-read the last update. That should make you feel a little better about things.

Also, bear this thought in mind...

No developer has any obligation to inform the forum of anything. If there is nothing to announce, there will be no announcement.

Bear in mind many of us have already paid for the product. Maybe no obligation, but it would still be nice for the customers.

They don't but if a project goes very significantly off the rails in terms of planned dates then it's probably a good idea to ramp up the communication a bit. A monthly update from the devs outlining progress would give some comfort to their customers and would take very little time to put together. It'd be good for AvioDev and good for the rest of us. It's just common sense.

They don't but if a project goes very significantly off the rails in terms of planned dates then it's probably a good idea to ramp up the communication a bit. A monthly update from the devs outlining progress would give some comfort to their customers and would take very little time to put together. It'd be good for AvioDev and good for the rest of us. It's just common sense.
I would say that's fair. I've been one of the more optimistic ones about AvioDev and I'm sure they're hard at work but a little more communication would be nice. I've seen some decline in this area. Not only from an update point of view but also from a response point of view. I asked them a pretty straight forward question on their facebook page a month ago and never heard back. They used to be better about that.
  • Like 1

Very true, there is an obligation on the devs in this particular situation, but I can be pretty sure they'll tell us when there is something to tell. I just wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked is there was any news on module X. I'd just rather read what the devs have to say instead.

Hi,

I know, communication is not our best asset, and it's something we have been trying to improve, and we will keep trying for sure. Apologies for that.

As our first projects, we were ot free to make mistakes, and bad choies at some points, for example thinking to take two variants of the same version, it would be not so hard to achieve. Then we found those two variants had more diferences than we expect, and also both are two-seaters. That means in terms of code, manage four cockpits, ang brings a massive time invested to implement them in the best way. Just multricrew meant rework and reestructure a big part of the code to make it possible, in talking EB/CC that means do it twice. Add to this, AFM integration with systems and get a proper results.

But when beta was released, we acquire a compromise with the community about the features in the C-101, and we feel we must complete the project with this features even it means lot of extra time invested. It is a very special project for us, and we won't be happy with us if for release something quickly, we have to a lite version of DCS C-101.

This week we implemented Comm UHF and VHF radio + Intercom in front and rear cockpit on EB. It took time to achieve this milestone. We were waiting to make a post with this feature and a video showing how they work now, so there was no news in almost one month as we wanted the whole pack of comms radio ready. This will be available on next update. :)

I know this post can be understood as excuses, or doesn't help to dissipate some concerns. As some of you could think this looks very bad, but after all this months, and with all the problems, hey we are still alive and ready, as we never had any doubt about this project, and we keep everyday focused and working on the target.

We really want to thank you very much to all these people who still sends their support to us, it really means a lot to us. And for those who has lost their faith on this, we just hope our work and commitment will reverse this.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]