After the Tomcat?

carss

That only points to either the Flanker or the Fulcrum. Or one could always add the Mig-25 or Su-24 in there

Su-15 or MIG-23 would work too. However, we all know that the aircraft following the F14 is already in development (whatever it is). I just hope it is an Eastern aircraft due to the disparity between Eastern-Western in DCS.

Su-15 or MIG-23 would work too. However, we all know that the aircraft following the F14 is already in development (whatever it is). I just hope it is an Eastern aircraft due to the disparity between Eastern-Western in DCS.

I agree there, I already suggested a Su-15 earlier on this thread :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

After tcat, Fix the all bugs with CAT and other modules ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This! :thumbup:

It's becoming a tendency for developers to move onto new modules while released modules are still in open beta, lacking complete documentation, campaigns, training missions, and having many bugs and missing features.

Good thing Cobra has already announced that after the Tomcat they're going to consolidate their modules, fix bugs, make improvements and create content.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I was thinking maybe a Cessna 172 with miniguns on each wing, would be an excellent FAC and cool CAS. Not to mention that dog fighting would be cool.

Nah. 208 Caravan. Then turn it into a Spooky-like gunship. Needs to be done :pilotfly:

+1 I've always wanted the Crusader in DCS! Plus we can have some Nam era Carrier ops! ;)

A Crusader would be awesome, but I doubt they're working on one.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...
A lot of people everywhere are suggesting Tornado so looks like Tornado might just be most likely

Would be so awesome. I want to have a good Tornado sim ever since and I wasn't able to get a copy of DI's Tornado back then, but I had a big poster of it hanging on the wall for years.

If it's not any modern ASSTA variant, that's fine. I'll take any IDS and it would be great to have LW and RAF variants at least. For the completion's sake, Italian and even Saudi ones could be made later on.

DCS desperately needs an 80's time-frame full fidelity Soviety fighter.

Generally 80s is the way to go IMHO, good airplanes most of which aren't classified anymore. Some what-if WW3 with all that stuff over Germany, Fulda gap invasion... MiG-23MLD/BN, MiG-25, MiG-27, MiG-29, MiG-31, Su-17/22M4, Su-24, Su-27, Tornado IDS, Harrier GR.3, SEPECAT Jaguar, F-111, F-15E, F-16C, F-4E/F/G... the list could be endless, I'd take any good one.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Would be so awesome. I want to have a good Tornado sim ever since and I wasn't able to get a copy of DI's Tornado back then, but I had a big poster of it hanging on the wall for years.

If it's not any modern ASSTA variant, that's fine. I'll take any IDS and it would

be great to have LW and RAF variants at least. For the completion's sake, Italian and even Saudi ones could be made later on.

The original Cold War Tornado was pretty much the same for all user countries. The only difference I know is, that apparently it was not possible in the british Tornado to project the radar picture as an overlay onto the map display, which was possible in the german Tornado. Apart from that they are identical AFAIK.

Today though, the differences between the german ASSTA 3.1 Tornado and the british GR.4 Tornado are huge.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
How about the A-6 Intruder!

An a6 would be the perfect match to the tomcat for a complete naval collection. Plus withbthe groundwork laid on Grumman systems and JESTER, I think the multicrew part and some of the things learned about the underlying systems would translate well. AG Radar would be similar to the Viggen in terms of navigational capability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about the A-6 Intruder!

+1000 :joystick::joystick::joystick:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings