[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Sure, why not? :pilotfly:

giphy.gif

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Ohhhhh. No no problems at all. I didn’t know if there was a specific file or setting I should be using. When I use the a-10c it shows up as the a-10c I didn’t know if that was model dependent or not. Thanks for the clarification and such amazing software!

You are welcome :)

SSA deals with plane specific data. SimShaker Sound Module is an addon to convert SSA commands into low frequency sounds.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all ,

I am new to Jetseat.

Did any one make it work on the last version?

I found that all work fine in the TEST of the jetseat tool and also in the SimShake for aviation but not work on the sim

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

The jetseat work for me only on the last stable version of DCS. On OpenBeta version its dosent work for me.

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

The jetseat work for me only on the last stable version of DCS. On OpenBeta version its dosent work for me.

Please check your export.lua. It might be worthwhile to backup you current one and let SSA create a new one...

Please check your export.lua. It might be worthwhile to backup you current one and let SSA create a new one...

Thanks

Its work :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Was really hoping there is an option to turn off the effects when being shot out of the plane. I have some pretty powerful shakers, and it is silly loud and uncomfortable after ejecting or getting shot.

Can you give me some more details? Which plane? Can you isolate which effect is running crazy?

Hi All,

I just starting using ssa with a buttkicker when flying the av8na harrier. When I finish a mission and return back to the main menu page...the buttkicker continues working with a somewhat constant rumble...is that normal for the ssa/buttkicker set up? I find the only way to stop the rumbling is to turn off the buttkicker or shut down the simshaker after each flight...

Thanks, tim

Fargo

I9-9900, GTX1080Ti,32GRam,Pimax 5k+, HP Reverb, TM WartHog, MTG Pedals

I have the same setup, minus Harrier, and no, this is not normal. But I had somewhat similar issue when buttkicker was humming, woke up and refused to sleep. The problem was lack of grounding on the extension cord it was plugged in! )))

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Hi All,

I just starting using ssa with a buttkicker when flying the av8na harrier. When I finish a mission and return back to the main menu page...the buttkicker continues working with a somewhat constant rumble...is that normal for the ssa/buttkicker set up? I find the only way to stop the rumbling is to turn off the buttkicker or shut down the simshaker after each flight...

Thanks, tim

Hi Tim,

looks like some looped effect(s) didn't get "stop" command.

Unfortunately, I don't have av8na harrier module to reproduce that. What if you fly some other plane, will the issue persist?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

***Disregard, did the delete and let SSA recreate*** Everything is back to working again.

What all is required in the export.lua for the jetseat to work? I updated over the weekend, and the system is working great minus no vibes from the seat. Works fine in test mode. I know it's the export.lua but I don't know what is required, and if there is some conflicts.

Was working prior to getting the A-10C UFC by Buddy Fox. Needed to add a simple code for raygun. Afterwards, seat no longer vibrates, but I also took out some old code that I thought wasn't needed anymore e.g. CDU ipad app code.

Edited by =Panther=

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Hi Tim,

looks like some looped effect(s) didn't get "stop" command.

Unfortunately, I don't have av8na harrier module to reproduce that. What if you fly some other plane, will the issue persist?

Hi Andre,

I can try the hornet....with the harrier....it also seems like after its been running a while, the buttkicker vibrations no longer 'fit' what's going on in the game and it just kind of starts

vibrating randomly....Thanks for your quick reply...I'll try the Hornet this weekend and post back.

tim

Fargo

I have the same setup, minus Harrier, and no, this is not normal. But I had somewhat similar issue when buttkicker was humming, woke up and refused to sleep. The problem was lack of grounding on the extension cord it was plugged in! )))

Thank you...I'll check that out.

tim

Fargo

I'm back and already programmed some new things. The upcoming beta version will bring an effect monitor view which shows the currently active effects. This should be very useful to identify effects running crazy. Later I plan to create a new user interface which integrates configuration and effect visualisation...

In addition, I rewrote the way SSA handles the interaction with the simulations. Therefore we should see a reduction in CPU load...

I'm back and already programmed some new things. The upcoming beta version will bring an effect monitor view which shows the currently active effects. This should be very useful to identify effects running crazy. Later I plan to create a new user interface which integrates configuration and effect visualisation...

In addition, I rewrote the way SSA handles the interaction with the simulations. Therefore we should see a reduction in CPU load...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

That sounds like a great update, particularly the effect monitor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Ohh nice :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Welcome back, Olaf! Is it possible to add the seat effects to the Bell 47 Mod? Hope your vacation was awesome!!

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

SimShaker was working fine for a long time. I don't have a jetseat. I have a soundcard, amp, and my own shakers.

Then, yesterday it stopped working. I can 'Test' it and it does shake my shakers when I use the SimShaker Test buttons, so my setup is correct. My Export script has not changed.

I finally noticed that somehow it had been set to the 'USB (Gametrix KW-90x only)' Output Mode. That was wrong as I don't have a Jetseat.

When I selected the 'Sound (Buttkicker and similar devices), I received the error(see pic):

"Form load: Network port is busy. Check if another Sound Module is already running"

There is not another Sound Module running in memory that I can see.

So, I rebooted and ran a Repair on the SimShaker App. That is when I started receiving a .Net Framework 4.5 Error runtime. It would pop up over and over whenever SimShaker loaded with DCS. I would click the Continue button, and it would just pop up again.

So, next I unstalled SSA and the Sound Module. I rebooted and downloaded SSA again, and installed it. The Output Mode is still set to USB, and I am still trying to select the USB (Buttkicker and similar devices) option, and still receiving that 'Form load: Network port is busy. ...." error! I close the app, and restart it, and it is always back on USB.

Please Help?

EDIT:

After spending hours trying to fix it yesterday, I uninstalled it all again today. And this time after I installed SSA, I ran it, and again it popped up the window to install the Sound Module. But before I installed that, I went into the SSA window and changed it from USB to Sound(Buttkicker). And it worked!! No errors, it just let me change it!!

So, then I let it install the Sound Module. And When I tested it with DCS it all works again. Seems something is strange how it changed back to USB Output Mode yesterday when I didn't change anything. Then would not let me change it back to Sound without getting all those errors. And having to change it back to Sound 'before' I installed the Sound Module. Weird, but it seems fixed. Fingers crossed!

EDIT: ARGGG!!!

It's back to USB again!! I flew once and then it changed back!!

But at least I noticed that it seems to only give the error if I try to change it while the Sound Module is running. So, rather than uninstall it again, I just run SSA. And when the Sound Module pops up, I close it. Then I go to SSA and change it from USB to Sound, and I get no error. Then the Sound Module automatically loads and it seems to work.

Until next time I fly, and I have to do it all over again.

And now also, SSA is running in the Taskbar, but it does not automatically run when I start DCS.

It's all getting a bit confused, and I'm not sure whey as it had been working fine...

I tried both of these fixes but to no avail. My SSM tests just fine on my Buttkicker but I'm getting no rumblings while in game. Thank you for your help!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube Facebook Twitter Twitch

I tried both of these fixes but to no avail. My SSM tests just fine on my Buttkicker but I'm getting no rumblings while in game. Thank you for your help!

By any chance is your saved games folder for DCS labeled something other than the default DCS or DCS.openbeta? I discovered when I renamed them, DCS had no problems knowing what was what, but apps like SSA didn't. So it would install the scripts and stuff in a non-existing saved games folder. I just would grab them from the new folder, and place them in their rightful home.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I think so. I deleted my old export file and then ran SSA and it placed a new export file in the same saved games folder.
Have you checked the DCS.log file for errors? I found errors in another script that stopped it from working.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download