** HOW TO REDEEM YOUR HEATBLUR.COM PURCHASE **

Cobra847

Dear All,

In order to redeem your F-14 key purchased on the Heatblur store (which you should have received from our SendOwl to your E-Mail) -- please enter your key into the coupon box at:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/coupon/

This will bind an F-14 to your digital combat simulator account, and you'll be ready for launch day!

If you do not have a digital combat simulator account, please register for one.

Thank you all for your support!

Team Heatblur

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx Cobra847

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

I never received a coupon code in the emails.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

It worked for me.

If you bought the module from the HB website you should have received a email from SendOwl downloads.

In that you should have a number that starts with something like...ED-etc etc etc...

Put that in the coupon spot and it should work

It worked for me.

If you bought the module from the HB website you should have received a email from SendOwl downloads.

In that you should have a number that starts with something like...ED-etc etc etc...

Put that in the coupon spot and it should work

How the hell did I miss that...:doh:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I bought the F-14 from ED store, and no key, is this normal? Coz I have never pre-ordered stuff from ED before, with the F-15C and the Georgian war campaign, I received the keys directly after purchase.

I bought the F-14 from ED store, and no key, is this normal? Coz I have never pre-ordered stuff from ED before, with the F-15C and the Georgian war campaign, I received the keys directly after purchase.

Yes, i think it's normal. Now they're using a keyless system, in fact the modules are linked to your ED account. No need for keys if bought from ED store. :)

Code worked well. Thanks :thumbup:

Windows 10Pro for Workstation 64bits

CPU:intel Xeon W-3275M 28Core56thread

DDR4-2666 384GB RAM

GPU:Nvidia Quadro RTX8000

SSD:intel 900p

SSD:Samsung HHHL3.2TB SSDs×2

Seasonic 1000W PSU

|TM Warthog Stick | SLAW DEVICE RUDDER | TM MFD Cougar |TrackIR|PI MAX4K VR

Will we be able to select the size of the T-shirt? Anything other than Medium won't fit me.

First of all thank you for your purchase! (All of you of course!)

You will be able to redeem your t-shirt and choose both size and type shortly prior to its shipment. We will send out an email with detailed instructions in time.

Best regards, IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Keeps saying for me: "Entered serial number was not found."

I've run out of the three codes attempting to redeem it over the past 24 hours.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

I have already used my coupon but I can´t see the module in the list.

Samesies. I input the code and it said that the F-14 was added to my account, but it didn't show up in my list. I tried it again and it said the "coupon was already used." I'm sure it'll show up in there sooner or later.

Samesies. I input the code and it said that the F-14 was added to my account, but it didn't show up in my list. I tried it again and it said the "coupon was already used." I'm sure it'll show up in there sooner or later.

And when I go to the F-14 module page, it says that I already have a license for this product. I'm guessing it doesn't show up on your ED order page because if you bought through Heatblur, you didn't actually order from ED.

Same. I assume it'll show up later...I'd feel better if we got more than a pop-up as confirmation, though. I'm sure it'll work out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

maybe SendOwl mail lands in spam for some users? Also, is there a way to navigate to this URL via the menu? Or only direct-access this link? https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/coupon/

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence