** Anytime, Baby! - NEW TRAILER & TRACK PREMIERE **

Cobra847

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like watching Topgun with all the unrealistic bollocks taken out.

I'd up your rep if this still was possible... salute.png

i bought single licence f14... am i entitled to receive meteor cd too? smile.gif

Yes, just not an actual CD. The album is included in the module dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

What a amazing video Adrian Caparzo, i'm just mind blown with the cat. it's looking great and the music is fantastic (the 80's feel with a modern style is out of this world).

She is sitting in my hanger under the tarp, tied down and waiting to purr. Heatblur you have set the bar to a whole new level with the Tomcat.

Thank you.

So will the F-14 be using ED's AIM-7's, AIM-9s, GBU's, etc. Or will it be using Heatblur's own version of those weapons? Because we all know that the F-14 will be using Heatblur's AIM-54, so I'm curious about the other weapons too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Question. On the display with what I am guessing is the lantern image, what is the wiggley circle part? Is that on the real pod image?

That's the FOV limit. There's a dot with the position where it's looking at, once it passes that "border", basically your airframe is blocking your view through the pod.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Awesome video!

I noticed the HUD refresh-rate was pretty smooth, compered to previous video's, has it changed?

That's because it's in an A2A mode and the refresh rate is up'ed. It will still be slide showing in normal flight.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Last week, I also pre-ordered the F-14. I looked at the videos and you just can not help it. I did not want an interceptor. But what Heatblur delivers here is simply bombastic! The F-14 and F-18 definitely share the DCS throne. Meanwhile, I'm looking for all the information about the F-14 together that I can find on the Internet. I'm really looking forward to this module.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Last week, I also pre-ordered the F-14. I looked at the videos and you just can not help it. I did not want an interceptor. But what Heatblur delivers here is simply bombastic! The F-14 and F-18 definitely share the DCS throne. Meanwhile, I'm looking for all the information about the F-14 together that I can find on the Internet. I'm really looking forward to this module.

F14 was designed as a 4x4 dogfighter. It is both. The myth that its just an interceptor needs to be killed.

Last week, I also pre-ordered the F-14. I looked at the videos and you just can not help it. I did not want an interceptor.

Just an FYI, the max instantaneous turn rate for the F-14 at 5000' is ~22 degrees per second at a gross weight of 56,000 lbs....that's really high!

The airplane is a remarkably good turner, despite the mis-information is out there. :)

-Nick

Thumbs-and-Ammo-08.jpg

:pilotfly:

What's with all the Mig-28 pilots downvoting this vid on YT - I mean seriously what's not to like about this trailer...it's friken awesome!

Might just watch it one more time....

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]