Slmod for DCS 1.5/2.0

I evidently forgot to copy the gameGUI file so that the slmodVote code would actually be loaded. Whoops.

Anyways the initial multi-crew change looks to be working for stuff like commands, so now I just need to adapt it so the stats will correctly track.

Hi Grimes,

Can I ask you on how to "convert" the xyz coordinates used bu the SLmod into LAT/LONG to place icon over a map?

I'm currently using the

export_world_objs = true

to create the realtime file, but I can't figure out on how to convert xyz present on this export to LAT/LONG usable inside google maps or other map services provider.

lWTqI6MjECn7DY0T1q8BSFzFr05GgJ.png

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I think that's just a position / system of coordinates that's origin lies somewhere in the center of the map. has nothing to do with lat/long or mgrs.

Cheers

Yes, I assume the same, distance in meters from a point. I've put a ground unit on BullsEye to see if it's the origin, but unfortunately it isn't.

The Slmod has a internal coordinates system conversion that player can use by chat while in game, maybe there is some tweak that can be done to save the output as "normal" LAT/LONG instead of xyz system.

If Someone found something let me know, I'll do the same if I found something interesting!

Edited by Maverick87Shaka

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

• 1 month later...

Yeah the slmod stats track time in the aircraft and time in air. Saves it at 10 second intervals. All to a lua file which you can parse.

Still working on multi-crew stats but I have a few ideas on how to do it, so its a matter of testing and implementing it.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Yeah the slmod stats track time in the aircraft and time in air. Saves it at 10 second intervals. All to a lua file which you can parse.

Still working on multi-crew stats but I have a few ideas on how to do it, so its a matter of testing and implementing it.

I'm currenlty using the SLMOD massively for build my server webpage stats, if you need some testing help feel free to contact me. We have a couple of multicrew modules, and we really love to help you to achive this feature before F-14 release, where I think we'll se a lot more of multicrew gameplay on server.

Are you using the events generated by slmod or the actual stats outputted by slmod for your webpage stats? I'd love to see how it looks.

Are you using the events generated by slmod or the actual stats outputted by slmod for your webpage stats? I'd love to see how it looks.

I make a PHP that parse the whole SlmodStats.lua stats file. It's build on top of LUA PHP Parsing Class here :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

hello

i dont know if slmod still in progress or leaved the project but is possible for the Rtv change map automaticly when vote is finish?

Good night and thank you for your time.

2018-09-17 03:32:21.342 INFO LuaNET: SSB - GM-Enfarda is clan member for GM-Enfarda for GM-Enfarda #001 Allowing so far

2018-09-17 03:32:22.926 INFO LuaNET: SLMOD ERROR: slmod.scheduleFunctionByRt, error in scheduled function: [string "C:\Users\Enfarda\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts/net/Slmodv7_5/SlmodVote.lua"]:190: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

when the rtv vote finished i could see in game the default tex of the confirmation of map vote but wasnt changing the map.

need to a admin always use the "-admin load" command?

only to make sure i downloaded again the develop version from githup and resintalled but keep doing the same problem... vote is finish and map is not changing, 20 min i wait only to make sure that wasnt any timer. i hope this error line can help something... all log is full of that error message.

Capturar3.PNG.404db1e33ddf62235046abc8186a73d1.PNG

Edited by enfarda

• 3 weeks later...

It is created by ED. Basically whenever you make an account it gets a UCID that is a unique identifier for a given user.

Slmod uses it for administrative purposes. When a player gets banned the UCID is what is stored, so if that player attempts to connect again the script cross references the UCID of the joining player to see if it is on a ban list. If it is, then it doesn't allow them to join. Its also used for stat tracking and auto assigning admins.

Within slmod you can easily find a UCID by searching the slmodStats.lua file. Simply find the name of the user you are looking for and the main table entry for that user will be their UCID.

• 2 months later...

Manual ban of clients

Hello Grimes!

Is it possible to manually add the UCID to the banned BannedClients.lua?

I tried putting the UCID between :

lmod_banned_ucids =

{

"9addd17cc4bdd0cde2c0865b836e365"

} -- end of slmod_banned_ucids

Not much of a programmer myself sorry!

Is that the way or not?

Yes it is. From the manual:

3.3- Manually Banning/Unbanning a Player

Occasionally, it may be desirable to manually ban or unban someone. To do so, you need to edit the

Saved Games/DCS/Slmod/BannedClients.lua file. To manually ban someone by UCID, find the

slmod_banned_ucids table inside BannedClients.lua, and add an entry that has an index of the player's

UCID, and a value that is the player's name, such as:

["ab04135debb24c40032489ad03"] = "Douchebag",

It is a lua table, so you must enclose the UCID in brackets and assign a value for it. The name of the user isn't important because slmod looks at the UCID value. So have it looks like this:

slmod_banned_ucids = 
{
["9addd17cc4bdd0cde2c0865b836e365"] = "playerName",
} -- end of slmod_banned_ucids

• 2 months later...

No not part of the inside test, but I got the commandline parameters from ED support last August ,

the code to run it in dedicated mode has been inside dcs.exe since last August

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

Slmod is most probably not working with new dedicated server. Can someone check?

Works here for me. What I found worked was adding the script and mods folder in each server folder. Hope this helps.

Also I needed to add the SRS.lua inside the created config folder as well to get the auto connect feature to work again.

Wood

Edited by Wood

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is safe to have two servers write to same stats files?

Aka: stats_dir = [[C:\Users\User\Saved Games\Stats\]]

Probably not. I'd assume the lua file system gets angry when you try to open and write to the same file at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...