Harrier Dynamic Sound pack v1.0

Sounds great! Not sure if its how it works in real life but that tell tale Rolls Royce Pegasus pitch noise...is it fixed or variable? In game sounds fixed no matter the rpm setting

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Sounds great! Not sure if its how it works in real life but that tell tale Rolls Royce Pegasus pitch noise...is it fixed or variable? In game sounds fixed no matter the rpm setting

What is the name of the actual sound file that is responsible for the RRP sound?

At the moment there is no pitch change. The only way to do this would be to blend different throttle values with different pitches of the engine sound. It is possible, but getting it to sound right is difficult

At the moment there is no pitch change. The only way to do this would be to blend different throttle values with different pitches of the engine sound. It is possible, but getting it to sound right is difficult

Sounds good. Thanks for your work!

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I was unhappy with the overall quality of the new Harrier sound engine, particularly on start up following the igniters. I reverted to this great mod from CPT. Creosote.

I was surprised and happy to find out that the Razbam spool down sounds were retained. I assume it's a separate sound file as they cannot be heard in F2 or other Harriers.

Asus Z790 PLUS WIFI D4, 13700K RTX 4090 FE, M2. HP Reverb G2.