P-51 Canopy artifact

cthulhu68

I wanted to name it canopy UFO since that's what it looks like and how long I've been chasing it trying to get a screenshot. A red and blue circle you'll often see zipping from one side of the canopy to the other and usually only when going into a dive and flying in one direction. Pictured in front upper right canopy.

Isn't that supposed to be the reflection of the sun from the inside of the glass? That has been my impression anyway.

I've only noticed this since a couple of weeks, but that doesn't mean much.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Isn't that supposed to be the reflection of the sun from the inside of the glass? That has been my impression anyway.

I've only noticed this since a couple of weeks, but that doesn't mean much.

I think its supposed to be suns reflection too but why would it turn dark red and blue. It does start off white and then changes color.

I imagine because it's WIP for the 2.5 update, but I'm only guessing.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1