Wich opposant ?

MarcusParis

F2 Banshee

F9F Panther

F9 cougar

F86D/K dog sabre

Supermarine Swift

Saab 29

Not all of them are historical opponents. But in some hypothetical WWIII scenario they could've met in battle as all of these where fielded atleast a few years before the MiG-17 first saw combat in the second taiwanese strait crisis ( where the 15 also fought ).

Unfortunatly none of them are in DCS. The sabre, mustang and B-52 ( if you imagine it's an earlier model) are your only historical targets. Let's hope we'll see some of these in DCS some day. Really hope we'll have the Hawker Hunter and one of the carrier based jets. No real preference there but the F9F saw combat against MiG's in korea.

Check my F-15C guide

Wasn't there F-84 Thunderjet in Korea ?

It would be so nice indeed to have historical opponent for the MiG-15. We can still dream. :)

It was as where others like the F-80 Shooting star and F-94 Starfire. But I am not so sure these straight-winged craft could trully compete with the MiG-15. I know the Thunderjet suffered terrible losses for only a few kills before it got turned into a ground pounder. The F84F Thunderstreak came out after the war but still fits the timeframe.

Check my F-15C guide