Image Flickering during mission loading

whitav8

I hope this isn't an old issue that everyone except me has fixed. I still (for many months ) get the image flickering during mission loading while in VR where I have reprojection set (in SteamVR settings) to motionvector (always on) instead of "auto". I prefer the fixed 45 fps with my Reverb instead of sometimes 90 and sometimes 45. This flickering can be avoided by looking away from boresight but it is just really annoying. With the newest (modified ) kegetys mods, performance during actual flight is very steady at 45 and is a pleasure.

Any ideas?

Edited by whitav8

PC HW 9700K@5.0Ghz

Win 10 (Build 2004 ) with WMR

VR - Reverb

RTX2070 with Nvidia 451.48

DCS 2.5.6 (latest)

I hope this isn't an old issue that everyone except me has fixed. I still (for many months ) get the image flickering during mission loading while in VR where I have reprojection set (in SteamVR settings) to motionvector (always on) instead of "auto". I prefer the fixed 45 fps with my Reverb instead of sometimes 90 and sometimes 45. This flickering can be avoided by looking away from boresight but it is just really annoying. With the newest (modified ) kegetys mods, performance during actual flight is very steady at 45 and is a pleasure.

Any ideas?

How about an old issue that nobody has fixed? :D I think you've come up with the same solution that everybody else has. Just don't look at it while its loading.

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly: