Wags in Moscow

Wags

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing. Interesting to get a sneak peak behind the scenes of ED. Also interesting is that there are 2 main offices.

Judging by your picture, Molino would be the first place I visit if I ever got to go to Moscow. Must have been very nice to see that row of RUS jets.

Cool thanks, Wags, your from Phoenix, AZ? Small world

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thanks for sharing Wags... good you had a pleasent trip. I have to say would have liked to see some special screen shots of WIP of DCS A-10C but it's all good :D

By the way, what's those two MFD's shown on one picture? Are they working? Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's by any chance?

No longer active in DCS...

Thanks for report, it is nice to see how you work and see game faces ;]

What, the german food is terrible?!

whis_nudelholz.gif

Thanks for your report from Moscow.:)...and that DCS:A-10C screenshot.:D

It is known, especially in Poland. Many of German meats are fulled by chemical ingredients, and compared to example Polish, German food is terrible. In this aspect I can say Germans can't do in most cases good food :P

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

if you ask me, your beer is overrated too :)

(not that it's bad ;))

I´m the opposit of a typical beer consumer and I don´t know about other countries beer.:P :D I like to mix my beer with other soft drinks...:beer:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Thanx Wags. Like others are saying. "It's nice to see faces to names" and

"yes German food is horrible" but the beers nice....

How much for a group trip??

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Pretty cool =) - thanks for sharing!

Really nice to actually connect some names to real faces ;)

PS: The Cougar MFDs in action look really promising.

PPS: Judging German food by visiting a restaurant in Russia? :)

You should have checked American Food in Russia for a good comparison - LOL

Edited by Feuerfalke

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

I am so envious of the trip to check out all those aircraft. One of these days I'll have to get a vacation booked over there.

Totally agreed on the traffic though. I was "only" in St. Petersburgh, Tikhvin and up north in the Karelian Republic, but yeehah those people knew how to make something as ordinary as a taxi ride be a bit of an event. :D

Do make a report if you go visit the Minsk offices as well, real nice read.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester