Red Flag Rumble Round 7 Winners!

Cobra847

Dear Red Flag Pilots!

As sponsors of this tournament, and on the behalf of the tournament organizer, I am happy to announce the winners of Red Flag Rumble Round 7!

We would like to thank all of you for participating, throughout the tournament we've seen some outstanding flying on both sides and it was great fun to watch.

For those of you who missed it, you can rewatch the stream here:

The Winners of Red Flag Round 7:

For the blue side air to air:

Place is F99th_Tricker with an impressive 4 kills on his count

Place is Onyx with an impressive 3 kills on his count

Honorable mention goes to: 104th_Mustang with 4 kills, who wasn't eligible for prizes.

For the red side air to air:

Place =RvE=Dackster94 who impressively scored 3 kills in a Viggen

Place 4./JG26_Kraut with 1 outstanding kill

Honorable mention goes to <51>Rage who scored equally to Kraut, but Kraut survived almost double as long, hence the prize went to Kraut. Great show by Rage nonetheless!

For the blue side air to ground:

Place F99th_Esonub with an impressive 95 points

Place =GR=Crazypony with an impressive 90 points

Honorable mention goes to: 104th_Stuge who scored an impressive 340 points + 1 air to air kill until he snapped. :D

For the red side air to ground:

Place =RvE=Microvax with 20 points

Place =Rve=Krippz with an unfortunate -80 points, because see below

Honorable Mention to: The RB75 that decided to intercept Microvax's flightpath and scored the funniest teamkill ever.

To all the winners, we hope you will enjoy the DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations.

(Once it is released you will get contacted by the tournament organizers to receive your jet)

To all the rest, we hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did, remember winning is not at all what it is about, it is merely a cherry on top for a great community that comes together to fly!

Thank you also to the tournament organizer(s) for their outstanding work.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

=RvE= Krippz here. Thanks for sponsoring the event. I had a lot of fun participating and taking the Viggen up.

P.S.

Honorable Mention to: The RB75 that decided to intercept Microvax's flightpath and scored the funniest teamkill ever.

Well played Cobra, well played.

Edited by Krippz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Im kinda embarassed at my own performance this time around we had a lot more planned but Krippz kinda put an early ending to that ! :D

We have done a lot of pre-planing with the data cartridge functionality, and I did hotfix coordinates for chaparral sites 5 minutes into the briefing with fresh coordinates from the GCI to bring in the autohoming hammers, but unfortunately we didnt get to employ them anymore. :}

Really looking forward what the future will bring for the Viggen [already inhaled todays patch log] and what the F14 will bring to the table, especially the RIO side of things.

At least then I can blame the flying into missiles part on the Chauffeur ! :D

[Aerial photography/recon slide rule is already laying around here, bring the TARPS ! :D]

So yeah, thanks a lot for the sponsoring and the modules you bring to DCS really had a great deal of fun with the viggen since its release and am very sure will have similar levels of fun in the Tomcat !!

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Hi Gents

Thanks to Heatblur and 104th for the event. It was awesome and I had a lot of fun flying it.

To Heatblur: doing things like this you only solidify your client portfolio. I personally will buy anything you put in the DCS market, even a Piper Cub! lol

Congrats to the winners! You guys did great.

All the best,

Sydy

Thank you Heatblur Team for giving us the cherry on top of this awesome event! :thumbup: I hope you enjoyed the livestream.

I am looking forward to events like this in Top Gun style: F14 vs F5 :joystick:

Onyx

Thank you Heatblur Thank you 104th. Congratulations to the winners and everyone that participated to the event.

104cdt_Tiger

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

Such a great event it was ! congrats to the winners!

I'm so happy I participated and managed to win my self the awesome F-14!

Big credit to 104th for doing the Red flag every time! 104th Maverick great commantery on LIVESTREAM and to Heatblur for sponsoring the event u guys are amazing!

i made a highlight video i want to share with you from the event! hope you will enjoy this one :)

• Like 1

| DCS World Nub's Cockpit Channel |

https://www.youtube.com/NubsCockpit

• 1 year later...

Hi all, I have sent out the keys to the winner, alas I cannot track down Kraut.

if you see this, Kraut, pls send me a pm to get your key!

Congrats again to all! S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi all, I have sent out the keys to the winner, alas I cannot track down Kraut.

if you see this, Kraut, pls send me a pm to get your key!

Congrats again to all! S!

Much appreciated! :pilotfly: