Copy of Default Cockpit Texture?

Nascar

I overwrote my default file at DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\Cockpit\Textures and now I don't have a pilot or flare gun texture. :doh: How can i get a copy of the default file? Anyone willing to upload one?

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

If you're on non-steam copy of DCS, I'd say It will be faster if you just run a game repair script (the link to it is in your DCS-related Windows shortcuts).

Granted, it will revert any other changes you made as well, that's why it's rather recommended to install mods using one of popular mod enablers, like JSGME or OvGME.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.