Any news on the availability vkb products

Any news on the new date for availability of the Gunfighter 2 Pro and Modern Combat grip pro?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Any news on the new date for availability of the Gunfighter 2 Pro and Modern Combat grip pro?

Yes we have finished producing a new batch. Checking, testing, packing. Sales to begin shortly - beginning of July is a pretty safe estimation.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

MCG for Vintage Mamba

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

MAMBA being a great piece of flight gear was created some time ago...

So its chance to support modern gear is slim.

Mechanically and electrically, you can put an MCG on a Mamba. However the base will not be able to see the grip because of the firmware limitations (which are in turn caused by the chip limitations).

Our software elves and fairies are right now working on firmware updates to all our devices, and will try to shove a pint into half a liter bottle, I mean, to squeeze a new firmware into a smaller Mamba's chip. Maybe it will work, but honestly I would not put too much cash on it.

So on one hand, there is still some probability to see an MCG working with Mamba, but on another hand this probability is not too high, and realistically speaking, new grips have to be used with the newer bases.

I'm not too happy to deliver this message to you but at least I am being straight.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Will the twist adapter work with the gunfighter 2 pro and the modern combat grip pro? I’m a diabetic and have lost all sensation in my feet so I need a hand control

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 4 weeks later...

Appears to be a limited availability for North America, so if one wants one might want to jump on it.

From the email blast I got from VKB - NA this morning:

Subject: Gunfighter Mk.II - Small batch back in stock

Date: 7/16/2018 9:27 AM

Gunfighter Mk.II - Small batch back in stock

View this email in your browser

Hi guys,

VKB HQ yesterday allocated a relatively small batch of Gunfighter Mk.II for VKB North America, available for shipping starting tomorrow. The next big batch will be available in September 2018.

This current batch includes only these variations:

Gunfighter Mk.II (table top) w/ MCG PRO

Gunfighter Pro Mk.II (incl. extension) w/ MCG PRO

From past experience, this limited batch won't last too long, so don't delay if you want to snag one before September's batch rolls around.

In other news:

I've created a couple of bundles for the upcoming 'Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite' to include the MCG or MCG PRO grip respectively. This might be useful for those of you who pre-ordered a Upgrade Kit Lite, but wish to purchase an MCG grip as well. So rather than waiting for the stand-alone kit's pre-order to complete, and then getting the MCG you want, you will be able to buy the bundle instead when it's available (this also means that if you would rather go with the bundle kit, please cancel your current stand-alone pre-order from you customer dashboard).

Quick reminder - VKB HQ updated their 'Gladiator w/ MCG Support' firmware since my last newsletter, so here's the updated URL. There's also a new VKBdevCfg version available as well

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Ugh! Sold out!

Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake@stock

G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16) 3200MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti

Maximus X FORMULA Z370 BIOS 1401

NZXT Kraken x62

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB (OS)

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB (Games)

Corsair AX1200i 1200 Watt

Cooler Master HAF X

HOTAS Warthog | VKB MCG Pro GunFighter Mk. II | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5

Heatware