M1A2 stabilization system

tanker82

In the near future can we please have a proper stabilization system implemented into the M1A2. With a target in front of me, I should be about to move across the terrain with my reticle remaining on target without any adjustments as long as my control handles are pressed. I am aware of the “V” key and yeah it does help but still unreliable. The only time the sight and gun would jump off target is when they are at thier axis limits, a release of control handles or stabilization failure which emergency mode would be required to fight.

• 2 weeks later...

One day maybe.... But before that we would need to have a proper ground modeling where we have far more foliage, rocks, smaller trees and terrain height differences than what we have now.

The DCS 1.5 and 2.5 went a lot forward but still lacking lots of things that ground units would need.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 2 months later...

I'm waiting for a full blown M1A2 SEP module, myself.

I know their mostly busy on F-18 and such right now, but it would be nice if they could hire some outside people who have knowledge of ground vehicles, to work on ground modules and FPS infantry.