finallly

Finally bought my trackir

very easy to install...

will take some learning...

but awesome so far.

I may have questions.

:pilotfly::thumbup::)

You should definitely learn how to tweak the profiles. For me I like to have the yaw axis to be very sensitive so that it's easy to look 180 degrees behind, but I like x,y,z to be closer to 1:1 for example.

It varies from cockpit to cockpit, unfortunately, but what I aim for is to make a curve so that if I look at a switch in the cockpit, it feels natural, as if I am looking at the switch and not looking too far to either side of it, for the TrackIR to settle down. It's no good if you have to crane your neck to one side and then look out of the corner of your eye to get your view to center on something.

You will just have to play with adjusting the curve, as your personal preference as well as the physical reality of your situation (like how far you are from your monitor and where the TrackIR camera are) means that nobody else's curves are going to be right for you. The good news is you can edit on the fly, and it's very easy to do.

Great! Congratulations.

You will never fly again with out a head tracker!

I did fly many years (a decade or more) with my trackir 4, this thing is indestructible!

Now i´m flying with a VR (Rift) a year ago, but my trackir still in my desktop as backup.

Good flights and enjoy!

When I first got mine many years ago I ended get headache for about month then eye got use to it.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Thanks for the advice guys. Is much better almost straightaway. But there will definitely learning.

First question though, how do I edit my profile in game?.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

You have to alt-tab and change the curves on the trackir software.