1.5 - Mig-15 Bis damaged textures bug.

Esac_mirmidon

Some pics about the damaged textures error on the Mig-15Bis. When is hitted by something the metal surface changes to another complete different texture.

SD3vQjj.jpg

Rt6ZLFU.jpg

K9VhOM6.jpg

7AfkP1H.jpg

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I have the same issue but its not that big of a deal to me because I'm in the cockpit most of the time turning on and off the cockpit pressurization valve and listening to the pilots ears bleed :D

But I only noticed this skin issue on the country's that don't have a proper aircraft list (ex: North Korea, Serbia, Syria etc...) haven't seen the problem with Country's like the US or Russia.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

I have the same issue but its not that big of a deal to me because I'm in the cockpit most of the time turning on and off the cockpit pressurization valve and listening to the pilots ears bleed :D

But I only noticed this skin issue on the country's that don't have a proper aircraft list (ex: North Korea, Serbia, Syria etc...) haven't seen the problem with Country's like the US or Russia.

Oh ! Does this have any function in game ? I'm curious :joystick:

1.5 - Mig-15 Bis damaged textures bug.

Oh ! Does this have any function in game ? I'm curious :joystick:

Sorry for off topic Easc

Yea it works. if you fly with a high enough speed or you have some altitude, quickly shut off the pressure valve. The screen will loose most color and the pilots ears will ring like a grenade went off next to his face. It's a really cool feature and would suggest trying it out!

Now let's get back on topic :)

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

• 2 weeks later...