Viper Mini updates

Kreye

Sorry, but to be honest, Wags latest two viper 'mini updates' (I don't even want to call them that) really just appear to be hole fillers because there is no actual progress on important stuff for the Viper.

Don't get me wrong, I don't belong to the cry boys that are dissappointed with the release but hey guys, come on...

What I would consider a mini update would be sharing with us some information about what the main areas are that the team is currently working on and which items on the list are to be expected next. Maybe just a brief info about the basic missing stuff e.g. ext. lts...

If you look at the Hornet Mini Updates thread it is no different. It has posts from Wags on what they are working on and it has links and additional info relating to instructional you tube videos on certain aircraft features.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

• ED Team

We are in early access and Wags is updating the mini updates, posting on facebook, YOUTUBE, and adding content to newsletters. We have had one update already and are working towards another on Friday if all goes to plan.

We try to update you as much as possible.

thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

We have had one update already and are working towards another on Friday if all goes to plan.

Awesome :thumbup:. Hope it works out. :pilotfly:

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

We are in early access and Wags is updating the mini updates, posting on facebook, YOUTUBE, and adding content to newsletters. We have had one update already and are working towards another on Friday if all goes to plan.

We try to update you as much as possible.

thanks

I do appreciate latest PR statements and updates. A step in the right direction from my POV.

Regards,

What I would consider a mini update would be sharing with us some information about what the main areas are that the team is currently working on and which items on the list are to be expected next. Maybe just a brief info about the basic missing stuff e.g. ext. lts...

They said what they're prioritizing in last Friday's Newsletter.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Sorry, but to be honest, Wags latest two viper 'mini updates' (I don't even want to call them that) really just appear to be hole fillers because there is no actual progress on important stuff for the Viper.

Don't get me wrong, I don't belong to the cry boys that are dissappointed with the release but hey guys, come on...

Wow:megalol:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Dear god. We’ve been barely in EA for two weeks.

Edit: it hasn’t even been two weeks as of yet.

ED got a sh.. load of info the last two weeks what was wrong (or not) with the initial release.

Let them go through this info, sort things out and come up with a planning.

They also released a newsletter from what to expect in the next few months for the upcomming features last friday.

EA will be a tough cooky to swallow if you are already feeling there isn’t enough progress made.

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

Anybody remember the initial release of the shark and how often it was delayed?

In these times there was no information at all but the next planed release date.

ED gave us the Viper as they promised in time!

And nearly every time I open the forum I can read news and other important stuff.

It's sad, but we simply can't have a Patch every two days.

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

... I don't belong to the cry boys that are dissappointed with the release but hey guys, come on...

yes, you do belong .. :mad:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Man baby, give me a break that team is busting their ass and your whining about the content of two YouTube videos. Sounds like it time to go outside and get some real life perspective.

Keep up great work wags been here since very beginning and all the comms we get now is great!:thumbup:

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

• ED Team

Hi Kreye,

I'm sorry that you feel so disappointed. For this week, we felt it best to include our near-term goals in the newsletter so that the maximum number of clients will see it. While I enjoy posting to the little update thread, many more pople read the newsletters. When we have update news to share that does not make it into the newsletter, I will of course post it to the update thread.

Thanks

I'm just asking myself, why someone buys an EA product, if he can't wait one week for an update??? :doh::doh::doh:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I'm just asking myself, why someone buys an EA product, if he can't wait one week for an update??? :doh::doh::doh:

Yep, same here. But then again, we're all very passionate about our mutual hobby around here, and patience isn't everybody's strong suit. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

But..but... ED should have completed this module in 1996!!! And where are those Triple mount Phaser cannons I asked for on this thing. I'm fairly sure I saw an F-16 flying around with one once, right before I was abducted the first time!

Oh dear the agony of the wait...

TI-84 graphics calculator (overclocked) 24 KB RAM

I own the Mirage and Gazelle modules.....the F-16 constant updates/progress so far is akin to hitting the module jackpot in comparison lol.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But..but... ED should have completed this module in 1996!!! And where are those Triple mount Phaser cannons I asked for on this thing. I'm fairly sure I saw an F-16 flying around with one once, right before I was abducted the first time!

Oh dear the agony of the wait...

Youre just in it for the probing ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I own the Mirage and Gazelle modules.....the F-16 constant updates/progress so far is akin to hitting the module jackpot in comparison lol.

Well. There has been 1 update on the viper.

But i know what you mean, the hornet got refular updates and i expect rhe viper will too.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).