Iranian voice language for Iranian assets

Ducksen

The Persian gulf map is huge, and a large part of the map is Iran. We shougld have Iranian voice like Russia has for ATC etc for their coalition. Makes sense in Caucasus map. Russia is a big part of that map.

And please more Iranian ground and naval assets.

Bring in effective attackboats etc.

Looking forward to playing both sides of conflics in the Persian gulf region.

+1

I'd like to add that I'd settle for PG airport ATCs that actually reported the correct airport - Sharjah is reported as Novorossyisk for example.

But I agree accented voices (male AND female) wouldn't hurt... remembering however often times USAF etc will bring their own ATC guys to control their traffic.... but civilian airports wont have them, of course.

Same for pilot voices. I think ED could have a good opportunity here to reach out to the community and ask for submissions from DCS pilots from the many countries out there. Give them a script and ask them to send in their submissions, pick the top 10 from each country.

One of the things I liked about Falcon is not only could you change your profile pic - as you can on DCS - but also select from a wide variety of pilot voices.

im just wishing for voices that sound like theyre recorded through crappy mics (like the soviet throat mics- look it up on youtube) where the speaker is in midst of noisy equipment and translated to a staticy vhf signal like actual military radios rather than the polished comms we get now

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

+1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

im just wishing for voices that sound like theyre recorded through crappy mics (like the soviet throat mics- look it up on youtube) where the speaker is in midst of noisy equipment and translated to a staticy vhf signal like actual military radios rather than the polished comms we get now

Can do that live, honestly - harsh signal clipping, phasing & some white noise are trivial in computing resource terms.

I like the crowd-sourced voice ideas, provided whoever's responsible for accepting voices is suitably harsh in the selection. That way we'd get regional accents too.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction