Snap Views in MiG-15

JLX

Snap Views don't seem work properly in the MiG-15.

You can save them the usual way (http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Snap_views) but they aren't persistent and don't work properly.

The MiG-15 (so far) is the only module where I am having this issue - others (A-10C, Ka-50 & UH-1H) all work fine.

For those of us who don't have (or plan to use) TrackIR, Snap Views are very important! I have some custom views that I set up across all aircraft that makes normal viewing much more effective but I can't get them working with the MiG-15.

I know that many modules are getting a bit of spit and polish with the upcoming 1.5/2.0 release and wanted to put a reminder in about this issue in hopes that it'll bubble up in the todo list.

Thanks!

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

• 1 month later...
Snap Views don't seem work properly in the MiG-15.

You can save them the usual way (http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Snap_views) but they aren't persistent and don't work properly.

The MiG-15 (so far) is the only module where I am having this issue - others (A-10C, Ka-50 & UH-1H) all work fine.

For those of us who don't have (or plan to use) TrackIR, Snap Views are very important! I have some custom views that I set up across all aircraft that makes normal viewing much more effective but I can't get them working with the MiG-15.

Thanks!

For me in DCSW v1.51:

1. The mig-15 snapviews were non-functional, in that none were set by default, all set to a default cockpit view.
  2. Reprogrammed snapviews for looking to rear of plane, left and right cockpit panels, etc. (No issues, all new views working as expected and have stayed persistent)

Cheers, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.