[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] Centerline droptank?

Hummingbird

Not yet finished

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

You will most likely not use the centre tank as it kills a lot of speed. Most f-16’s flying in the real world will only carry 2 under the wings

This isn't real life, also they still do fly with them in certain cases. :thumbup:

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

If I’m bomb trucking to a nearby AO (as most are in DCS) a centre tank would be useful.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

You will most likely not use the centre tank as it kills a lot of speed. Most f-16’s flying in the real world will only carry 2 under the wings

Real world, a lot of units use centerline tanks during the BFM/air to air phase of training.

I think the Jammer can go centerline or on a chin mount like the TGP. So you will be able to carry TGP, Jammer and Centerline tank.

Edit: I was wrong on jammer pod station placement.

Edited by Strong05

5800X3d, 32GB DDR4@3400, 6800 xt, Reverb G2, Gunfighter/TMWH

I think the Jammer can go centerline or on a chin mount like the TGP. So you will be able to carry TGP, Jammer and Centerline tank.

With how long the ECM pod is, the MLG gear door would snap it off if chin mounted. It can only be centerline mounted.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP