[REPORTED] DGFT ACM auto switch to CRM when target lock break

Evovcui

In DGFT and active vertical or bore, once break lock ( beyond radar scan angle), I can't active vertical or bore again(TMS up/down, Hud shows no corss or vertical line), unless quit DGFT and enter again.

Well... just noticed that after lock breaking by scan angle limit, the radar switch to CRM rws mode automatically, that is why I can't active vertical mode. I saw similar bug return to ACM from CRM. These problem should be related.

ACM bug 3.trk

Edited by Evovcui
more accurate title

DGFT ACM auto switch to CRM when target lock break

How to reproduce

- Enter DGFT mode

- Lock target with ACM mode

- Turn away until target out of radar scope and lock break

- Radar return to scan but auto switch to CRM RWS MODE

Have to off/on DGFT again to active ACM mode

Very annoyed when dogfighting

It should stay in ACM when lock break.

Edited by Alfas

Interesting, i had only little time to fly yesterday but i think i had the opposide problem. I locked something up in CRM->STT, turned away to break the lock and endet up in ACM modes.

Edit: Short test, locked up a Mig-29 in ACM, turned away to break the lock -> ACM turned to CRM mode.

Turned back to lock the Mig in CRM-STT again, turned away again to break the lock -> CRM/STT turned to ACM mode.

Track attached

F16_break_lock_ACM-CRM_CRM-ACM.trk

Edited by unknown

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

How to reproduce

- Enter DGFT mode

- Lock target with ACM mode

- Turn away until target out of radar scope and lock break

- Radar return to scan but auto switch to CRM RWS MODE

Have to off/on DGFT again to active ACM mode

Very annoyed when dogfighting

It should stay in ACM when lock break.

Confirmed,. Before last patch it worked normally. Must be reported as a new bug.

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk