Reshade 4.3

Zeph

Hate to kick a dead horse... this program RESHADE 4.3.0 is giving me the Blues. I can't get it to work no matter what I do can a little fella get some help PLEASE!:megalol:

Thrustmaster A10 Warthog

Thrustmaster Rudder

Naturalpoint TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro

ACPI x64 PC

Corsair K70 RGB LUX

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Intel i7-8700K@3.70GHz

GeFORCE GTX 1080 Ti

16GB DDR4 Corsair 3000 C15

Hey there, kinda hard to help you, Reshade installation i'ts not hard but has a few steps to be done, exactly where are your problems?

If you don't know how to install it:

1. Double click the installer
  2. A little rectangular window will pop up asking you the .exe location of the sim and which type of Direct X uses.
  3. Click the big button and navigate to your DCS root directory, find DCS.exe and select it.
  4. Select Direct X 10+
  5. When asked about downloading a "pack of shaders" or something like that, tick 'em all, and download.
  6. When done... well... u r done
  7. Start the Sim and press HOME key, READ all the info, it's a first time tutorial on how to use reshade.

Reshade profiles has to be in the same directory of the DCS.exe executable, and u can cycle between 'em while in-game on the reshade screen (HOME KEY)

the program finished running but I don't see a way to adjust the image or what my plane or ground elements look like as for as color.

Thrustmaster A10 Warthog

Thrustmaster Rudder

Naturalpoint TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro

ACPI x64 PC

Corsair K70 RGB LUX

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Intel i7-8700K@3.70GHz

GeFORCE GTX 1080 Ti

16GB DDR4 Corsair 3000 C15