Well played ED

FoxAlfa

A German telling a Russian to chill and take a joke...

I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue

Times change :thumbup:

Is DanielNL your attorney?

:laugh: Please stop it, this is too much :laugh:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh look at me! I'm slamming the door now!"

Well, goodbye:

s6awCZX.gif

:megalol:

Seriously though:

I think some people should get over themselves.

And maybe not play with Beta, if they don't like new features.. ;)

Well, she's kind of pretty though. :thumbup:

She could be my "wingwoman"... anytime.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

So I installed the update yesterday morning but didn’t fly the beta until today. At least in the aircraft I flew, the blackout was normal. If this was a joke, it was time limited.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I just had to :D

540345e1e691b21c634c8340_736.jpg

love you all guys!

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Thoroughly enjoyed this whole discussion and picked up two great memes. Having once been a programmer, humor is essential, and it is fine to share now and again.

i9 11900KF, RTX 3090 24GB G DDR6X, 1TB SSD, 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz, Reverb G2.

Oh boy... this is too good to be true.

Hey Nansaram, you should take a walk to the lovely north Korea and tell Kim Jong how evil western SW developers are, if you're lucky he'll borrow you one of their missiles to throw it at ED's office XD.

It might be Plan B. gun_smilie.gif But I prefer legal and reasonable solution. smartass.gif

A lawyer will certainly take your money. Fooled twice!

Show me in the EULA where you have a case.

Then show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

I am rich enough to play this game. greedy.gif

Is DanielNL your attorney?

I don't know who he is. I am contacting Kim&Chang. They are No1 in South Korea.alien.gif

http://www.kimchang.com/frame1.jsp

Let's enjoy the real game!matrix.gif

I'm done. I might consider returning if and when (not holding my breath) some devs are willing to apologize and promise that their code doesn't contain any more hidden undocumented "surprises"

Go to the Nellis map and land in area 51 and look into one of the hangars and you will find a hidden undocumented surprise that has been there since the map was released. That doesn't appear to be a problem for you? :)

Lol if only we could convert the massive amounts of sourness present in some people into food or energy, we could get rid of a lot of the world's serious problems...

Seriously, some people need to learn to recognize a joke and remove that stick from that place the sun never shines...

Intel i9 10850k | Noctua NH-U12A | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC | Patriot Viper Steel 64gb @3600MT/s | ASUS TUF RX 7900 XTX OC | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | HP Reverb G2

Hello all. Can I reply a little, related to the thread.

Good race! :thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Well as software developer I heard of legend that says that somewhere out there actually exists a piece of software that is fully documented, and if ever found it will bring free energy, world peace and beer for all!!!

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Well as software developer I heard of legend that says that somewhere out there actually exists a piece of software that is fully documented, and if ever found it will bring free energy, world peace and beer for all!!!

But write everything down if you find it. For complete documentation.;)

@all who find ED's joke was not well played:

If lots of green letters appear at that legendary spot, don't get upset.

A funny outcome of this thread. We discuss what fun is. Can't wait for a general conclusion.

Edited by Tom Kazansky

I agree when people spend hours stressing at their computers that the joke gets lost. Poor judgement when your trying to get new customers on board with your product. There are a lot of new people here and this was not good business practice.