VFX grip shipped!

RogueSqdn

my first and only pre-order of Virpil took 126 days to arrive

Interesting ... So it's not the first time they use the practice of promising [WITHIN 90 days] and not fulfilling ...

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Well. My shipment has been listed as "Collecting" on the TNT tracking page since last week. The delivery was supposed to be tomorrow but going by what the tracking number is telling me they have not even picked it up.

I'm in the same boat as you although mine is currently scheduled for Thursday. Starting to think it won't be by the end of the week now..

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

My Virpil order was stuck in the postage system in Lithuania and Poland (intermediate shipping location) for AGES. One it moves from Poland things happen faster.

It sucks. I just think you need to do something else for a couple more days!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I contacted them this morning and my shipment was picked up by the courier today and it is now on the way and I checked and the Tracking was updated and its in transit. They said there was a big fire at the industrial park they are at and it delayed shipping of orders.

The dog ate my homework. LOL.

Yea, Thats what I thought as well.... However , I did look it up and there was a huge fire at a recycling facility in the area they are at so I will give them the benefit of the doubt. My stuff is on its way and should be here Thursday. As long as it is here by the end of the week I will be happy....

I contacted them this morning and my shipment was picked up by the courier today and it is now on the way and I checked and the Tracking was updated and its in transit. They said there was a big fire at the industrial park they are at and it delayed shipping of orders.

Oh wow... I'm in the same boat... waiting for the "collecting" status to change for a week now...