104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Another heads up guys. The Able Archer mission seems to be running way way more than any other mission. We are, right now, playing on it for the 3rd time in a row. On top of the frequency Im noticing that it, in comparison to the other missions, seems to have more lag.

Any way you guys can adjust the mission order?

Guys if its possible. In op Bison wich i fly often in my humble Bis the awacs freq for Red ia on 251mhz which the Bis doesn't support. So mostly i am flying blind. Still fun op but fishbeds could use the help. Thnx

Sent from my iQE100 using Tapatalk

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Are any mp servers left with amraams? What you gonna do when f18 released, nerf them too?

It is only a one month "SARH September" theme for the server (as posted previously), with missile restrictions aligned with the rules for the upcoming SATAC event.

It is nice to mix it up sometimes and actually require F-15 pilots to display some thoughtfulness and skill to earn a kill. Relax :joystick:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Today on Op. Fire Shield @14:45 zulu.

Joined RED side F-15 @Anapa doesnt get re-armed by the ground crew. Not responding at all, tried some of the other slots. Same deal. Joined BLUE side and I did get re-armed. Also someone in chat, after I asked if anyone knows what is going on, said that his Su-25T wasn't get re-armed on the RED side as well, but it does get on BLUE

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Server is legitimately unplayable tonight, fingers crossed that ED can manage to fix this with the next update (whenever that may be)...it's a bummer to have an hour to fly on the weekend only to waste it watching everyone lag around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Server is legitimately unplayable tonight, fingers crossed that ED can manage to fix this with the next update (whenever that may be)...it's a bummer to have an hour to fly on the weekend only to waste it watching everyone lag around

I think this is due to numerous players opting to do heli-ops and are dropping so many infantry/ground units, really adds to the workload of the server.

Also we have clients with old (release) and new (open beta) versions of DCS connecting to the server and that might be a factor.

Server stability is the same everything beyond 1-2 hours is russian roulette since the initial 1.5.7 release.

The open beta has supposedly a fix for this but since none of the big servers have tested so far, no idea if it will fix actually.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I think this is due to numerous players opting to do heli-ops and are dropping so many infantry/ground units, really adds to the workload of the server.

Also we have clients with old (release) and new (open beta) versions of DCS connecting to the server and that might be a factor.

Roger that, Chris! Appreciate the response, I really can't offer much of a suggestion as to what may be causing it as I'm pretty technically illiterate, as we've discussed previously.

That said, whatever may be causing it (I was assuming it was something to do with the game itself rather than the server), I'll keep hope to see it resolved soon.

S! o7

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Server stability is the same everything beyond 1-2 hours is russian roulette since the initial 1.5.7 release.

The open beta has supposedly a fix for this but since none of the big servers have tested so far, no idea if it will fix actually.

Yeah that fix for AI ground unit sensors really needs to be checked out soon, might be key to the problems serverside especially when there are lots and lots of infantry/SAM's deployed by helo crews.

Yeah I don't think that is the case because today we only got 2 tors unpacked and one avenger just before the server started to lag. Don't the 104th kick high pingers anymore? Seen someone with a ping of over 400?

Cheating with the only position? I'm confused

It would be easy to put that position data on a map (like tacview does) and have a live view of where everyone is. Seeing as finding the enemy and identifying them is one of the main parts of combat in his game- that would be cheating.

No, I mean the export of my position only, not the position of everyone. There are a lot of servers that allows to export the only client position, I don't think this will be cheating.

In this case if you open tacview you have only your position.

----------------

inviato con un telefono a gettoni

Fletto i muscoli...e sono nel vuoto

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

People used that option to export their own position to a private external server. Their buddies did the same and then that server would amalgamate that data and send it out to everyone connected to it, privately. Hey presto! You have your own private datalink.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22