TPOD "Point Target" Mode not working for me

Eule

Yes, also TDC Axis is also porked!

And now we only get 2 patches a month! So maybe by Thanksgiving?

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...
Same it sucks. We get updates on new Tarawa and F15 UFC but still have bugs from Feb with no response. Seems like very little progress being made with fixing AV8 and they have been teasing other projects...

That is why Hornet was my last early access module I bought. :mad:

HP Reverb, Intel I7 9700K, Zotac GTX 2080Ti, 32GB Ram @4000Mhz Corsair, SDD M.2 500GB Samsung 970 PRO

That is why Hornet was my last early access module I bought. :mad:

Well early access is fine. Its just dependant on how many projects the Dev is involved in. How good and regular their communication is. Do they monitor or have someone monitoring their bug reports? Do they actually squash the bugs?( I. E. Hornet RWR fixed in a couple weeks, sliding on deck etc. )

So I guess it's subjective on the EA bandwagon, however I'm with you. Looking forward to the Tomcat. No more EA for me.

• 1 year later...

1.5 years later and this bug is STILL not fixed? I get criticized for coming on the forums sometimes and giving the devs a hard time about their development progress and this is PRECISELY what I am talking about. Some devs just need to leave this business and ,maybe go program some iphone apps or something. Sorry for the rant. This stuff just pisses me off

• 2 months later...

Have been going over the training mission and it seems like you still can't switch to point tracking mode either with sensor select button or with the relevant push button on the MPCD. Can anyone confirm this bug is still not fixed?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aircraft I have thoroughly studied: A-10C, Ka-50, Mig-21bis, UH-1H, Boeing 737-800/900, Dash-8Q400, Bell-407

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-8750H@2.2GHz 6 Cores turbo up to 4.1GHz, GTX1070 Max-Q@8GB GRAM, 16G RAM, 512G SSD, 500G SSD, CH Product Fighter Stick, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5.

Have been going over the training mission and it seems like you still can't switch to point tracking mode either with sensor select button or with the relevant push button on the MPCD. Can anyone confirm this bug is still not fixed?

I'm not sure if it is fixed or not but yesterday for the first time in ages I took the Harrier out for a spin just for the fun of it. Loaded with GBU-12's and I could not get a point track at all. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but it did once get a point track seemingly at random and I have no idea how that happened.