SPJ INOP in MP

Tiger-II

Hi,

After loading into an MP session, I selected a weapons load-out to include a centerline jammer.

I powered all the systems using the control panel during start-up, but found later when airborne the pod just said OFF and wouldn't allow me to enable it.

It had worked previously in single player, and AFAIK I followed the same procedure.

I had not damaged the jet, so it wasn't a failure.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

I did that - it didn't work. Please read my post more carefully.

@foxwxl: are you a tester for this aircraft? Just curious! :)

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Turning it on on the ground does nothing. Turn it on once you are in the air.

Also, next time you do it on the ground, simply cycle it off and on again in the air, that should solve it.

:thumbup:Yep, can confirm this. Reported to the team. Thx.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

I did that - it didn't work. Please read my post more carefully.

@foxwxl: are you a tester for this aircraft? Just curious! :)

Yep, so if anything can help to specify a bug, that will be very helpful to the dev & test team. Thx~:thumbup:

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

:thumbup:Yep, can confirm this. Reported to the team. Thx.

Thanks! :thumbup: