HARRIER HELP

I am not doing well posting on these forums,so if i am posting in the wrong place im sorry,

I need help with an issue I have had for months..the issue is with the INS alignment,which when completed has not finished properly..

on the head up display the HEADING BUG is missing..so is the ALTITUDE LADDER..and the ARTIFICIAL HORIZON..the same thing happens even in quick action game..

can anybody help me with this..I am considering erasing the AV8 module and repurchasing a fresh AV8 module if this will solve the problem.any help/advise will be greatly appreciated.

:thumbup:

Start with downloading Chuck's guide for the Harrier.

On page 70 he shows you how you can change the Alignment (Options) under the special tab under the options menu. Unaligned, pre-aligned.

I play online a bit these days, so just go with the pre-aligned. I.E you can bypass all the alignment. Not realistic, much quicker tho and the server allows it. Chuck also shows you how it's done for real.

You never need to re purchase (or Buy the same module {code} again) I have uninstalled and reinstalled a module. Thinking it may have been corrupted. You can uninstall / reinstall from the module manager.

Feel free to post in the forums no matter what the problem, we all started somewhere and there are many here willing to help.

This module is made by RAZBAM

RAZBAM are found here ED Forums » English » Licensed Third Party Projects » RAZBAM » AV-8B N/A

Post in the AV-8B N/A area if you have any questions.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link