JTAC for KA-50

I'll try to help.

Будьте осторожнее в своих желаниях.

Прошу все мои сообщения считать случайным набором букв , цифр , и прочих знаков орфографии, не несущих смысловой нагрузки.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the file gets JTAC to work for the Ka-50, but then breaks it for the A-10?

Yes, we have to have 2 files NATO. another one for the A10 for Ka50.

Будьте осторожнее в своих желаниях.

Прошу все мои сообщения считать случайным набором букв , цифр , и прочих знаков орфографии, не несущих смысловой нагрузки.

I'm on it off work today give ya a report in an hour..:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

OK great work, installed the folder perfect in JGSME structure no problems.

all freq work.

all JTACs respond

:thumbup:

that mission you made is there an AWACS in it?

nope....all ready looked.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

OK great work, installed the folder perfect in JGSME structure no problems.

all freq work.

all JTACs respond

:thumbup:

that mission you made is there an AWACS in it?

nope....all ready looked.

Thanks! ATC also working?

'Frett'

Thanks! ATC also working?

negative, no responce, no voice from me, Ralt+\, nor this way either\

but when I switch to VHF1 for JTAC I have all sounds for voice me and them.

Just no ATC

Might be the farps are not working this version?

There have been some rumours about that. But no, check the track. It's from a FARP...

its not working for me heres my track

might have something to do with the Ralt+\ for the Hueys comunication menu for intercom..

they made updates to the Radio menu LUA they added the Huey Radios..

Edited by Mastiff

its not working for me heres my track

Took over control, took off, requested landing. ATC working. Notice that you can only abort takeoff when doing a hot start and that's what made you think the ATC is broken. Do a cold start and request start-up, hover-check and takeoff as usual. It does work, really.

Come on guys. 11 Downloads and feedback from one? :huh:

'Frett'

Thank you! :thumbup:

yeep and some times thre is no voice from my character but ATC does respond. :thumbup:

But you now need to turn radios on just to request start up..

Edited by Mastiff

check the mod against the ME for A10C, I can not get it to let me add A10C into a mission from the ME. While I have the JTAC mod installed, I move it out and then I can add the A10C into a mission...nevermind thats not it It still seem like the ME doesnt like the frequency for the A10C..

Edited by Mastiff

check the mod against the ME for A10C, I can not get it to let me add A10C into a mission from the ME. While I have the JTAC mod installed, I move it out and then I can add the A10C into a mission...nevermind thats not it It still seem like the ME doesnt like the frequency for the A10C..

Change the frequency to something in UHF range. Try 225, 251 something like that.

'Frett'

thanks that did the trick..:thumbup:

ill check in about 2 hours I was doing a Huey campaign..:thumbup:

It is working no problems when can we get a add on radio for FC3? A10A?

or Su25Ts?:thumbup: