DCS SA342 Gazelle Project

Pat01

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought two. For me and a buddy... weekend will be a blast! ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Thanks for this awesome fine piece of art! I bet you guys worked a lot the last couple of days so grab a beer and enjoy the releaseday!

Cheers to you, Polychop and all the other Gazelledrivers!!!

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

Thanks! Sadly I have perform in a show tonight other wise I would grab a beer. Maybe later this week.

Glad you guys are enjoying her. We put a lot of love into this nimble little helicopter.

Thanks for this awesome fine piece of art! I bet you guys worked a lot the last couple of days so grab a beer and enjoy the releaseday!

Cheers to you, Polychop and all the other Gazelledrivers!!!

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Fantastic..... FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much... been having a blast... Now all I want is the template..... :pilotfly::pilotfly::joystick::joystick:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

53230.gif

CONGRATULATION

awesome work. a very very nice module.:thumbup:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

The training tutorial indicates that the pylons can be selected with the "D" key. That isn't working for me. I also noticed that the "D" key is not mapped in the controls list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

It was changed during one of the last updates. I would map it to controls to make it easier.

The training tutorial indicates that the pylons can be selected with the "D" key. That isn't working for me. I also noticed that the "D" key is not mapped in the controls list.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Tempting the dark side is. Not give in to it you must, young Padawan. ;)

Always two there are, an apprentice and a master. Now young Sith you shall take thy rightful place at my side... Together we will bring order to the chaos, that is the battlefield in DCS! :D

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Always two there are, an apprentice and a master. Now young Sith you shall take thy rightful place at my side... Together we will bring order to the chaos, that is the battlefield in DCS! :D

You're not saying you gave your second key to Sith so he's gonna fly with us tomorrow, are you?

A lot of German banter put up with he would have to. :D

Nope! Kai got it, and actually I just saw the perfect chance to use the bonus money, as betas and releases (always first day buy for me) is rare to allow the use of bonus money... But don't tell Sith. ;)

Shagrat

Nope! Kai got it, and actually I just saw the perfect chance to use the bonus money, as betas and releases (always first day buy for me) is rare to allow the use of bonus money... But don't tell Sith. ;)

Same :thumbup:

It has been my first opportunity to use some of that accumulated bonus, now to find what I can spend the other $40 on...

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Guys, I start to get a grip. This is awesome!

Nicely done. Sure sets a new standard for helicopters. Notice, the instrument lighting, damage model, etc. minimum on par with the Belsimtek helos.

As a first entry this is an incredible piece of art!

Chapeau Polychop Simulations. :notworthy:

Shagrat