Anybody have Saitek X52 Pro Profiles?

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Looking for one for the F5-E for now. Does anybody have one that will get me off to a good start?

Thanks,

Dave

sorry don't have F-5, so no profile for that... maybe use another similar and tweak it... :joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I no longer have an x52 pro but generally - DCS World/mods/aircraft/xxxxx/docs

Study the HOTAS diagram in the flight manual and try to match your controls to the real thing as close as possible. Easiest way imo. Can always use modifiers in game if you need a button/switch to have multiple functions.

When you take that into consideration, the only thing you might possibly need SST/Logitech software for is functionality of the mouse nub, slider, and rotary dials which can all be assigned to keypresses or axis bands.

This also makes full fidelity pits much easier to set up controls for than say FC3 aircraft.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.