Mig 29 6DOF Cockpit in DCS 1.5

Python

Seems the Mig-29 is getting some much needed love in 1.5 and is getting it's new cockpit. FC3 has turned out to be incredible value with all of the extra work that has gone into it...

From the change log...

"MiG-29

• New 6DOF cockpit for Flaming Cliffs 3. New external model is in progress."

And here it is in all its beauty :)

uUuTypj.jpg

gI6SmGg.jpg

m6hhOcS.jpg

Edited by Python

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good news there. Would be nice if they would consolidate the 29A, G, and S into a single S (or newer) variant. Cannot wait to see the new cockpit and eventually the external model. I assume an AFM/PFM is included and/or on the way, too? :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Would be nice if they would consolidate the 29A, G, and S into a single S (or newer) variant.

Is better they keep this separate versions. They have different capabilities and The German G is the best option for integrate the Mig-29 with NATO forces, or Blue Forces.

The best will be they bring us the Mig-29K first prototype (not needed the last RU/IND 29K version) With the baseline 29K we gone have lot of fun with carriers operations.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is better they keep this separate versions. They have different capabilities and The German G is the best option for integrate the Mig-29 with NATO forces, or Blue Forces.

The best will be they bring us the Mig-29K first prototype (not needed the last RU/IND 29K version) With the baseline 29K we gone have lot of fun with carriers operations.

I'd be happy with the spinal airbrake and 8 pylons. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

Good to see progress on this bird. I for one won't touch it before it gets a proper FM though.

Edited by OnlyforDCS

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Seems the Mig-29 is getting some much needed love in 1.5 and is getting it's new cockpit. FC3 has turned out to be incredible value with all of the extra work that has gone into it.

So very true. It's good to remember that because many "auxiliary" components do indeed profit from the ongoing work and progress within DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

I don't think that PFM will be included now, but 6 DOF cockpit is definitely a move in the right direction. I think that Wags mentioned PFM or AFM "some day"...

PFM is coming but only 6 DOF for now, they said SU-33 is first for PFM, and it makes sense as it got a new 3D model and 6 DOF pit before the mig 29, but in any case soon all FC3 fighters will be at the same standard.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

Once you've gone PFM you can't go back:) I'm sure its on the way.

Yep! That's why the Hawk and C-101 feel like styrofoam toys on the ground and are therefore decommissioned until the respective EFMs for those planes emerge...

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I'm in love with the new 3D cockpit :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=121950&d=1443551640

attachment.php?attachmentid=121951&d=1443551640

attachment.php?attachmentid=121952&d=1443551640

Holy S**t !!!!

Gorgeous!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Mizzy u did the cockpit ?

Nicely done congrats i have nothing to say perfect!! Hold the beer and take a rest.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals