TGP WHOT and BHOT

Biga42

Not sure how realistic it is, but I also find that a little bit of extra distance from the target area helps with picking out hot targets that are among trees in WHOT.

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...
Easily...

Have you adjusted the brightness and contrast of the mfcd?

Have you adjusted the LVL and Gain of the TGP?

Nothing will be perfect by default.

I've noticed that the only thing that changes when switching between WHOT & BHOT is the color of the crosshairs - the actual information doesn't seem to change at all, like it used to. Anyone else see this?

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

I can see a clear difference between WHOT and BHOT provided I take the time to set up the screens and the TGP Gain. However, I don't find that BHOT offers much in the way of resolution of targets (but I haven't really tried it much over snow as I'm in NTTR and PG almost exclusively with our Squadron activities)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

If you watch Recon Stewart videos on youtube, you realized that years ago was easier to find targets with the TGP

Yes, indeed.:thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb