Tupperware's Dynamic Campaign

MarcosR

Hi All

Made a single player mission for myself and was tired of only fight against the Tor every time before my wife or kids interrupt and have to turn off and start again from the beginning the next day.

So I made a small program in Unity ( Just wanted to do something in unity) to save the Enemy units alive, then I also added different areas so it end up in a campaign.

Yn1ZCRi.png

So the concept is quite simple, you run the program, and when start the campaign the units, quantity and location (area) is read by DCS and the enemy units are dynamically spawn.

The units don't spawn in the same location, they are randomly spawned in a delimited zone for each target area.

Unit Config in the program

4toCSBz.png

So for example if you do SEAD one day, the next day you can do something else, I like to have options so set up different CAS planes and Helicopters so you can choose what to use (Still Need to add all of them ).

Also since is a campaign I managed to cycle the time of the missions, so for example for Stage 1 you need to clear a FARP (Dallas).

You can run the mission any number of times and each time will be different time, cycling between dawn, day, dusk and night. And once you clear the FARP you'll move to the next stage where you'll have the helicopters moved to the FARP Dallas and again will start cycling in the same 4 times of the day.

This is nice since I like to fly the Harrier and other things with Night vision..:)

Every time you kill a unit, you'll see a message and you will see the update in the Program immediately.

Game area

E8w49vu.png

I've created a readme document you can check so I don't extend this any longer..

Please let me know any question / feedback you have so I can improve this.

I'm not a great mission designer, so any Idea suggestion helps, or if you want to help or adapt this to other mission just let me know...

This is still a work in progress, just made missions till capture Krasnodar Center, will keep working

Here's the share folder with the files: Here

Thanks to Drex for point me in the right direction to achieve this, DDCS it's a great server that does this an million thing more...

Also thanks to people in the MOOSE Discord they were very helpful.

And Thank you for reading..

Marcos "Tupperware" Romero

Edited by MarcosR

As I said on Facebook, this has a lot of potential !

A few suggestions :

- Post a few screenshots here

- Display somewhere in your app how many airframes are still available for the player and how many vehicles the blue side has left

- Add a few battles around the objectives between the red and blue ground forces, with the losses being displayed in the app, so you can have a real "impact" on the battlefield. For example, if your forces win such a battle and have sufficient units left, they push on to the next objective, helping you conquering it

Probably much easier said than done, though ...

Anyway, keep going, I'd love to see it getting better and better !