C-101 update

Vibora

Aviodev does a good job popping in to answer out questions on the forum, but could we get a more substantial update on the progress of combining the systems and the flight model?

+1 :-)

Core i5 7500, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, GTX1070 8GB, Logitech G940 - All modules and maps except : CE2 (never... 🙂 )

+1

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

+1 ;)

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

Our apologizes, we have no news so far, the coder keeps working to have rear cockpit fully available when flying Multiplayer; right now, only some systems work. Of course, we'll let you know as soon as we have something to show you.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Our apologizes, we have no news so far, the coder keeps working to have rear cockpit fully available when flying Multiplayer; right now, only some systems work. Of course, we'll let you know as soon as we have something to show you.

Premise: we are all aware of the complexities of development for a high-fidelity two-seater module and even weapon control systems; we are also all aware that 4 years ago we bought a beta product.

However, arrived today it seems unprofessional to continue to remain approximate on the release plan for the missing features.

After almost 4 years it seems right to repay clients' trust with precise dates.

If at this moment there are no exact dates I think there is a big problem: the serious probability that the project will never see the end.

If, for aviodev, it is no longer possible to speak of estimates in contingency, the consideration mentioned above does not seem so remote.

Thus is there a detailed plan that you can provide to the customer with the release dates and related content?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Panavia Tornado GR4 is a real need for DCS

Have to agree, progress seems to be moving backwards with each update. We were "a few weeks away" years ago, now "only some systems work". I'm sure what we get will be of good quality but to say there is no news 4 years after release is embarrassing.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

• 2 weeks later...
Premise: we are all aware of the complexities of development for a high-fidelity two-seater module and even weapon control systems; we are also all aware that 4 years ago we bought a beta product.

However, arrived today it seems unprofessional to continue to remain approximate on the release plan for the missing features.

After almost 4 years it seems right to repay clients' trust with precise dates.

If at this moment there are no exact dates I think there is a big problem: the serious probability that the project will never see the end.

If, for aviodev, it is no longer possible to speak of estimates in contingency, the consideration mentioned above does not seem so remote.

Thus is there a detailed plan that you can provide to the customer with the release dates and related content?

LOL

Promise made to be broken. haha . :joystick:

You will get the CC version when human set foot on Mars.:pilotfly:

I bought the module around the end of summer last year and the CC and AFM were supposed to be coming in a couple months. Then there was supposed to be something around February. Then the AFM was in testing with ED and would be released soon, and that was months ago. I understand Aviodev doesn't want to give a release date because if they miss it we'll be sharpening our pitchforks. But a little more transparency on what is going on would probably calm some nerves. After what has happened with other developers fans of the C-101 may be beginning to worry it could head the same way. So is there any compromise that can be made that may help put us consumer at ease? I'm going to go practice my cold and dark start in hopes of Christmas release...

+1

I am far more interested in the AFM for the C-101 than the whole 101-CC module, and I would love to get some update on the status of the AFM for the C-101 as well. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Well I forgot about this one from last month. It will be great to have another multicrew aircraft, something we know is difficult to do given the Huey still doesn't have it and the Hawk abandoned it. I'm going to push my squad to adopt this as its trainer when it comes out.