**AJS-37 Viggen Released in Open Beta!**

Cobra847

Sad. I asked for a refund but didn't know that that was against EDs policies. And I definitely don't have the time and will to consult my lawyers for legal help because of those laughable 40€. I bought almost every module from ED and third parties but this will most likely be my last one.

Sad. I asked for a refund but didn't know that that was against EDs policies. And I definitely don't have the time and will to consult my lawyers for legal help because of those laughable 40€. I bought almost every module from ED and third parties but this will most likely be my last one.

Good for u! :thumbup:

I can understand not wanting to use the beta version, but refund because of a few weeks of delay in the release...? It's not like it's going to be in beta forever.

Sad. [...] consult my lawyers [...]

Wait, if you are the one I think you are, then you have also been very active on Twitter recently, right? :music_whistling:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

There is one. It's been a while since it was implemented and it probably isn't well tested though. Should be less buttons to click and a more forgiving flight-model.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.