I can't see Module Manager icon

Wallkon

Steam doesn't have one.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ok, I have been searching information to understand but I can't get it yet: I have BS2 and FC3 bought from Steam, and now I have a serial number of UH-1 bought from DCS Shop. Either, must I uninstall DCS World Steam Version and to install "DCS web installer", or can I have both installed, one to play BS2 and FC3, and the other to play UH-1?. In this last case, there could be problems with "profile controls" or logbook?. I know that DCS uses user files from "\Saved Games\DCS\", both installations could use the same source?. I ask about it because I'd like to preserve my logbooks and configurations between SO formattings.

Thanks in advance, and excuse my English.

If you are going to use the standalone ie non-Steam version, you can activate your FC3 and BS2 on the standalone and remove the Steam version all together if you want to.

Keys from Steam can be used on the standalone, but keys from the DCS Shop cannot be used on Steam.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Yeah, I understood that, but still I am wondering if I can installed both, Steam version and non-Steam version. I guess finally I will end up unistalling steam-version, but anyway I would like to answer my previous question.

Yes. Both versions can coexist on the same machine. They will, by default, use the same Saved Games folder, BUT you can change this if you wish to use separate Saved Games folders for each version.

If you create a text file called 'dcs_variant.txt' in, for example, your non-Steam DCS main folder and put the word 'standalone' inside the text file, the next time DCS starts it will create a new 'Saved Games\DCS.standalone' folder. This way you can have both installed but not using the same Saved Games folder.

Of course, you want to create the text file right after you install DCS and before you run it the first time.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: