iControl DCS - Android - interest check

iControl DCS - Android - interest check  

229 members have voted

1. 1. iControl DCS - Android - interest check

• Yes
    • No

Galaxy Note 10.1 (OS v4.1)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sent a couple PMs tonight. If you didn't get one, hang in there. I'll add more people as it gets closer to being a product rather than a tech demo :)

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

A10 Virtual Cockpit Free - Free limited functionality version of iControl DCS!

DCS Virtual Cockpit - Android version!

Follow on Twitter for all the latest news

I have a Transformer TF101 and a TF300T with keyboard docks. I'd be interested in testing and purchasing this app. I'd especially be interested in getting the button functionality demonstrated on the iPad version. This is such a needed product!

Hey there. I would be delighted to see a version that will run on Android. I understand developing software no trivial act and given that I'm unlikely to change platform, I would be happy to pay.

Oh... and of course Black Shark 2 while you're at it. And then do my taxes.

Edited by Malefic Rage

And then do my taxes.

Tell ya what, you do my taxes and I'll release the Android version some time this year :thumbup:

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to beta test as well Android Acer A501 4.0.3 non root

Kernel 2.6.39.4+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

If you're interested in participating in the beta, please sign up here

http://bit.ly/13w1G7w

This will be a lot easier for me to keep track of.

• 1 month later...

Another update - UFC, MFCDs, CDU - They're all done. New server coming that will make setup and configuration much easier.

Right now I'm fighting with Google Play In-App Billing. Hoping to have something in the store by the end of the month!

It's true that there would be a larger potential user base, there is some functionality that I'm using that's not available pre-4.0.

On top of that, devices that run 4.0 will be faster and the experience will be better with the faster devices.

So right now, when it's first available it'll only be for devices that run 4.0 or higher. As I expand features and bring the Android app up to par with the iOS app, I'll take a look at allowing older devices to run it as well so it's not out of the question ever, just not right away! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I need one or two people to help test in-app billing on the Google Play store.

You'll need a device running Android 4.0+ with the Play Store installed.

FYI, you'll be able to purchase pieces separately. If you only want to use the CDU, you can get that. If you only want to use the UFC and MFCDs, you can get just that.

This test is the last thing before we launch. If all goes well, I expect to launch in the next week or two!

If you meet the criteria above and want a sneak peek at what's coming very soon - let me know!