Birds near the ocean

Sryan

Nice I've seen it too flying along the cliff.:thumbup:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Where's my shotgun?

the p51 or the spitfire.

allied planes have all those guns in the wings for the shotgun effect when deflection shooting..

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

seagulls in the ports, I thought it was a nice touch :)

Coming from the sea and now living far from it, I very much appreciate it :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

do I have to turn on the birds slider in the game settings to see the birds? I assume yes, but the reason I am asking is that I thought initially that that slider was for simulated bird impacts, not actual, graphically rendered birds flying around.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Nah this has nothing to do with the bird slider which only has the function you are describing.

These seagulls are simply eye candy and I might be wrong but I don't think they have any collision model.

Also, am I mistaken or aren't these birds over Lake Meade in Nevada as well?

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

They will fly through your canopy....As will the giant splashes of water from weapons hitting the water.

TBH, this kind of eye candy seems to me to be a bit of a waste of time at this stage in development. They're bound to cost some FPS and they don'T add any real tactical/ gameplay value to the environment.

Maybe revisit this kind of stuff later in the development programme.....

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

Yes they are.

I wonder if ED have sneaked in their ED branded little boat as well in some place :)

Yep that's them. :thumbup:

:helpsmilie:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I made a quick little flip with the USS Samuel Chase sailing past the estuary near Caen.

As I overflew the ship something caught my eye and went for a closer look.

A solitary white seagull flying around :)

Looked cool.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

They will fly through your canopy....As will the giant splashes of water from weapons hitting the water.

TBH, this kind of eye candy seems to me to be a bit of a waste of time at this stage in development. They're bound to cost some FPS and they don'T add any real tactical/ gameplay value to the environment.

Maybe revisit this kind of stuff later in the development programme.....

Its called choices. Put your slider to Zero. Now I like Chocolate Chip Icecream and Seagulls flying around.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The birds slider only affects the chance of having a bird strike aka engine failure. There are no visual representations generated for those "birds" (at least not in Georgia or NTTR).

Those seagulls are pure eye candy - at least atm - and have nothing to do with bird strikes or that slider in the options.

The birds slider only affects the chance of having a bird strike aka engine failure. There are no visual representations generated for those "birds" (at least not in Georgia or NTTR).

Those seagulls are pure eye candy - at least atm - and have nothing to do with bird strikes or that slider in the options.

Yea that is right now I remember Thanks Flagrum for correcting me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]