VAICOM for VoiceAttack - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-03-2016, 11:18 AM   #61
the_soupdragon

Hey Hollywood.
Are you going to create a Module for this great program for use in the SA342 Gazelle? I really hope so.

Cheers
SD
Old 06-03-2016, 11:43 AM   #62
Hollywood_315

Hey SD

Sounds like a good plan, reply here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=340

Cheers

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World
www.vaicompro.com
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:38 PM   #63
Bullwinkle87th

Looking for some assistance/help. I just recently started using VIACOM 2.0. I have followed the manual in setting up everything. I currently use the Saitek X-65F (w/o using software programming). VoiceAttack and Autohotkey is downloaded, Static ATC is modded in JSGME.

When I get to the point where I say "Start Mission" as per the manual, I hear the beeps and it automatically goes into pause mode. My TrackIR still moves around but nothing else works. I have to push the Pause/Break key anyway to start flying. Same time voice attack will stop listening. I have to click on the headset icon for VA to start listening again. Is this normal?????

So first time using this feature I started on the refueling mission. Decided first to see if "chatter" works. It works and had no issues with switching it on/off by using voice commands. Next I attempted to start the refueling process. I followed the flow path of the manual as what to say. I used "Request Refuel" very first time and beeps sounded, the options were displayed. After that nothing else would work. On the VA screen I kept seeing "Multiple commands issued (ignored). I would attempt using voice commands again and VA screen showed this: 'Requests refuel' (contains 'refuel') followed by "Multiple commands issued (ignored).

Any ideas on what is causing this? Did I not install something correctly or is this operator error? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle87th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #64
Hollywood_315

@Bull PM sent

www.vaicompro.com
Old 06-22-2016, 11:08 PM   #65
Bullwinkle87th

Did not get a PM....sharing what VA showed after I used the reset phrase:

6:47:58 PM - Unable to get value from URI - Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\VAICOM\Tools\TEMP\mission.lua'.

7:00:38 PM - Unable to get value from URI - Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\VAICOM\Tools\TEMP\options.lua'.
Bullwinkle87th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 04:12 PM   #66
Pineapple Pete

Hi Hollywood. A quick question please. I have been using Voice Attack for a few months so I have several aircraft profiles setup. If I install Vaicom should I disable or delete these VA profiles first?
Thanks.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:09 PM   #67
Hollywood_315

Hi Pete

There should be no need to disable your existing profiles, you can use the VAICOM 2.0 profiles alongside.
It's no longer required to use Autohotkey for HOTAS PTT setup:
Just make sure you have installed up-to-date VoiceAttack version and follow the note on direct PTT setup attached to first post of the VAICOM 2.0 thread.
If you need more help with anything let me know.

Grtz

www.vaicompro.com
Old 08-22-2016, 01:48 PM   #68
Bottle-RUM

first of all, i have read the beautifull pdf manual, printed out & read it several times. same goes for the A-10c Add on manual

But i think i have a similar problem as nescafe37, when i do a cold start quick mission with A 10c on Nevada Nellis AFB, the command is correct ''Start'' i see inputs beeing made in the radio menu's but when i look up the radio menu manualy the option for atc is blacked out? and i am on the right radio Nellis vhf freq. 125?
Wingman command are perfect no trouble there. only it doesn't reconize my spoken commands sometimes maybe due to a slightly heavy dutch accent here and there i don't know?
But i'm very new at this so maybe i'm doing something wrong? Is there a tutorial on how the spoken command structure is, i can't find any on youtube?

Hollywood_315 thank you for the effort making this great VA profile, when i look at the VA profile commands i see you did some hard work to make this happen!

Hulde!!
Intel® Core™ i7-6900K Processor (watercooled) - Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10 (watercooled) motherbord - 8 x 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3333Mhz RAM (watercooled) - 2 x ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-11G-GAMING (watercooled)
- Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Logitech G910 Orion Spark - Asus PG348 34'' LCD screen - Razor Tiamat 7.1 - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Replica USAF A-10C - TrackIR 5 - Pro Flight Cessna Rudder Pedals - VAICOM 2.5 PRO

Last edited by Bottle-RUM; 08-22-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Bottle-RUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:48 PM   #69
Hollywood_315

Bedankt RUM, good to hear you like VAICOM!
Nevada ATC is not supported at the moment, amongst other things it has to do with that the Static ATC mod has not yet been updated for version 2.0.
I expect this will be addressed, so stay tuned.

www.vaicompro.com
Old 09-04-2016, 12:56 PM   #70
AMEDooley

I have had voice attack for a while, but I was in a move that took longer than expected. When I tried to used it again, I kept getting some weird message, and the program wouldn't work. So I uninstalled it and I still can get it to work. It would be nice to use this again with the rift as hitting the F keys is a bit difficult lol.
AMEDooley is offline   Reply With Quote