Status of new cockpit model ?

Haukka81

+2

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

-We Fear Change

So the change would be a working cockpit, right?! (makes you scared...?)

Why have a cockpit at all? Right!?

Make it like War thunder!

Optional!!!

Great minds think alike!!!:pilotfly:

Oh and your "spolier" DOES NOT!!! In any way or form, give you away as a troll! Not at all SIR!!! ..... wow.....

Edited by hovring

So the change would be a working cockpit, right?! (makes you scared...?)

Why have a cockpit at all? Right!?

Make it like War thunder!

Optional!!!

Great minds think alike!!!:pilotfly:

Oh and your "spolier" DOES NOT!!! In any way or form, give you away as a troll! Not at all SIR!!! ..... wow.....

not quite the reaction I was expecting. I was hoping for a "lol" but I guess the MO is to kill humor. I dont notice a hole in the cockpit. I don't see deficiencies really past the lighting issues. I've spent a lot of time feeling at home in what we have. It's by no means perfect, but I dont think the "WT" curse word was appropriate.

I like M3 and the Mig 21 is my favorite Module. I'm not trolling. I just rather their time be spent elsewhere.They already have my money. I enjoy my product. It's not up to me in the end, it's up to M3 so i'm not going to complain and demand anything.

Besides. If you thought I was a troll, why feed me? QED.

r247a.thumb.jpg.d6968dfeccdfc29639dd5e1d0951dcfd.jpg

Edited by yoshama

Best Complement: "You fly like a Psychotic 5 year old" :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

not quite the reaction I was expecting. I was hoping for a "lol" but I guess the MO is to kill humor. I dont notice a hole in the cockpit. I don't see deficiencies really past the lighting issues. I've spent a lot of time feeling at home in what we have. It's by no means perfect, but I dont think the "WT" curse word was appropriate.

I like M3 and the Mig 21 is my favorite Module. I'm not trolling. I just rather their time be spent elsewhere.They already have my money. I enjoy my product. It's not up to me in the end, it's up to M3 so i'm not going to complain and demand anything.

Haha Played.

:thumbup:

I agree, I would also like to have them their time spent on correct ASP, correct sized fuel tanks and wingmen having landing lights off during flight instead of a new cockpit, which was announced with pictures more than a year ago. However we don't have anything for the Mig but the new cockpit promised/announced and I feel it is now quite overdue with the module deteriorating with each new DCS version rather than moving forward (it is designated as being in trunk in DCS world, not a good sign for me). This is not supposed to be negative, I love the module and therefore I care for its future, which I do not see as a very promising one.

I really hope we won't have to wait another year for the cockpit update... :cry:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I really hope we won't have to wait another year for the cockpit update... :cry:

Yeah I dont know whats taking so long. The previews they showed last SPRING looked pretty much finished, especially the stock clean canopy. Seems like poor project management on their end jumping between different projects (21, F4U etc.)

Yeah I dont know whats taking so long. The previews they showed last SPRING looked pretty much finished, especially the stock clean canopy. Seems like poor project management on their end jumping between different projects (21, F4U etc.)

It's not a project management but legal reasons. There is a time limitation for F4U delivery and we have to keep that term, so Rudel is working hard on the F4U now and for a while. And when he's doing so, he cant work on the 21. That's just the reality of a small team mate.

I've said it a few times already. Unless we get to Kamino cloning facilities and multiply Rudel, we're short on skilled artists :helpsmilie:

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

I've said it a few times already. Unless we get to Kamino cloning facilities and multiply Rudel, we're short on skilled artists :helpsmilie:

I'm not the one asking Sifo Dyas to contact the Kaminoans. He always makes things weird. I get mad uncomfortable around that dude.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

It's not a project management but legal reasons. There is a time limitation for F4U delivery and we have to keep that term, so Rudel is working hard on the F4U now and for a while. And when he's doing so, he cant work on the 21. That's just the reality of a small team mate.

Roger. Didn't realize there were legal reasons involved (first time I hear that in the DCS communiy tbh.) My question is then why tease said changes to the cockpit and external model when the release of those is an open end and can be more than a year away?

Appreciate the honest response and your work though. Keep it up.

We dont treat updates as teasing, but as means of keeping you informed about what is going on and what are we working on. Plus, cockpit and pilot are actually done. And external changes of the model too. Whats really left to do is refitting the cockpit to the model, since right now those two dont match each other perfectly.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

We dont treat updates as teasing, but as means of keeping you informed about what is going on and what are we working on. Plus, cockpit and pilot are actually done. And external changes of the model too. Whats really left to do is refitting the cockpit to the model, since right now those two dont match each other perfectly.

:megalol:

if-you-cant-duck-it-fk-it

Glad to hear its almost here :thumbup:, but seriously Duct tape...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

That's just the reality of a small team mate.

50USD is the reality. Look at today's update. What a list for modules in the same price category. The small team excuse has been around for a while. Why don't you ask for help? A great sound mod was released a few days ago. A bit unfair to ask for this much money and have modders sell your module.

50USD is the reality. Look at today's update. What a list for modules in the same price category. The small team excuse has been around for a while. Why don't you ask for help? A great sound mod was released a few days ago. A bit unfair to ask for this much money and have modders sell your module.

Did you miss the legal part? They have to deliver on something else and, unfortunately, it isn't the Fishbed. Frustrating, sure, but the small team "excuse" is very much valid.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!