Currently in the process of adapting the Hornet over PG campaign for the Tomcat. It's my first time but I think I have the information needed to make it work! :thumbup:

I'll share it here when it's semi-functional!

F-5 | Mirage | Huey | Mig-21 | Ka-50 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B

Back from my first try... After modifying all the required .lua files, I launched FirstMission.bat, but nothing happened. The cmd window opens and immediately closes without letting me input a number of players. The window is also empty. Any clues on possible problems?

I can't remember, is there a reason Player flights can't do "Intercept"? Seems that'd be the obvious choice for Tomcat's. :D

I think it works now but there’s a timing problem : it takes too long to start the planes to intercept target and hot start doesn’t seem to work :(

I will try again to be sure ( or may submit this problem to Miguel21 ;) )

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Is anyone able to get past the first CAP mission? I keep randomly crashing halfway through it with no crash errors. I have 16GB RAM if that helps.

I played four different missions with no issues. There have been reports of CTD introduced with the Tomcat in the last update though, as per Cobra.

I played four different missions with no issues. There have been reports of CTD introduced with the Tomcat in the last update though, as per Cobra.

Yep, the latest update was the issue. I reverted back to the previous version and played through the mission flawlessly. :thumbup:

Ihave a problem with the Harrier campaign : I started a new campaign with the new version, I'm parked behind my wingman, I called the Tarawa for startup, but I only get "Unable to clear take off".

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I started a new campaign and now it works ...

Edited by ikaruga

I have a issue with the Tomcat over Persian Gulf campaign, My number 2 AI flying wing in the F-14 gets stuck trying to taxi on over to the catapult

Edit: in the ME i removed the yellowshirts near the cat, and the AI finally launched

Edited by Bandicoot

I would personally prefer the engine hot from parking start

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

For some reason, I cannot get Tomsk's "Prune" tool working with the latest "F-14 over the PG" camp. For the Hornet version it works fine, but when trying with the Tomcat, it just crashes when trying to generate. The standard one is simply to heavy for my rig to get 40+ FPS.

Any ideas? (Yes, I put in all the correct parameters, same as in the Hornet:)

Weird hsi/course bug.

After restarting my Hornet PG campaign im getting a weird bug. My course tape in the hud is frozen and so is my HSI. It just stays where it is if i turn left of Right. It seem to work outside of the DCE and in instant action Its seemt only related to the DCE engine. I had the same problem in the older version and the campaign was broken anyway so installed the latest version but the heading tape and HSI but remains

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ihave a problem with the Harrier campaign : I started a new campaign with the new version, I'm parked behind my wingman, I called the Tarawa for startup, but I only get "Unable to clear take off".

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I started a new campaign and now it works ...

Im still getting the unable to clear startup problem. Wingman just sits there witn engines off. I stalled latest version today

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For some reason, I cannot get Tomsk's "Prune" tool working with the latest "F-14 over the PG" camp. For the Hornet version it works fine, but when trying with the Tomcat, it just crashes when trying to generate. The standard one is simply to heavy for my rig to get 40+ FPS.

Any ideas? (Yes, I put in all the correct parameters, same as in the Hornet:)

Don't know what the problem is for you Zionid. Just aplied Tomsk's tool and working just fine for me and the F14.

Only thing that comes to mind is the question if you ran the firstmission.bat?

Now enjoying the "Tomcat over PG" campaign, with Tomsk's prune script working fine. Great stuff. I was wondering? What line do I have to edit to change my squadrons liveries? Currently all the F-14's fly CAG birds and I wan't to make some personal adjustments.

Also- using the "Prune" script to great effect, is there are way to KEEP static airfraft, like those parked on the carrier, while still using the script to fulll effect?

These campagins have been a huge boost to my enjoyment of offline DCS!:thumbup: